Chapter 5- It's you

Jasper's P.O.V.

I leave Francisco’s place confused but get back home and tell Audrey what happened she said, “You must really like this guy if you told him one of the darkest parts of your life.”

She gets mad that I skipped a day of work without telling her though. I tell her i fell asleep, but he made breakfast for me. “Francisco says he wants to have sex with me in french”, then she says “Maybe I should”. I slap her on her arm and we both laugh.

I plan to go to his office tomorrow and ask if we can go on another date and this time I pick the place. The next morning I wake up at 8 am, This means I don’t have to rush out of the house today.

I show up at the bakery at 9 am and I’m excited to go to his office during my lunch break at 11 am. At this time I tell Audrey I’m leaving out and she smiles and waves at me.

I show up at his building 10 minutes later and ask the secretary what floor is his office she tells me the “top floor” which is the 25th wow that is a lot of floors.

The elevator doors open and I head to his office and I see the person I would have ever thought I would have seen again.

It’s Lucian, my ex, he is sitting down across from Cisco at his desk.

So many things come floating through my head. Francisco lied he said he didn’t know him, he apparently has business with him why didn’t he just tell me.

I start crying and yelling “You lied to me, you do know him and well I see”.

Then the worst thing happens Lucian says "Frankie you know Perry my ex". Frankie? Why would he call him that.

I whisper “Please explain to me how you know him”, Francisco looks ashamed and says, “You know how you told me about your ex cheating on you with another guy? Well I was that other guy.”

OH MY GOSH, this can not be happening the next thing I know I see Francisco get a phone call and then I pass out from all this shocking information.

I wake up and wonder where I am it doesn’t look like Francisco’s room. It looks more like a cabin, then the door opens and I see Lucian.

I’m confused he just laughs and the next thing that comes out of his mouth scares me and gives me chills. He says “Finally you are mine and I can mate you”. I back away from him as he comes onto the bed he says “After we mate you will be my luna”, and he laughs like it is the funniest thing in the world.

I cry some more, and I ask him in between sobs “What do you mean mate? luna? what does that even mean? I deserve to know that much”.

Lucian says “You will be scared if I show you my true form” I frown but the next thing I know he takes his clothes off and then bends down on his knees and starts growing fur, and he grows a tail. I ask “What are you?”

He changes back to human form, and says he is a wolf shifter.

He then climbs on top of me and starts slapping and punching me saying, “You should have never left me, I loved you, I will mate you and you can’t stop me!”

Once he finally stops hitting me he says, “I will be back and you better be ready.” I can’t move I’m so sore but I have to find another way out of here. I slide off the bed and go to the window it’s a 2 story drop oh no. I hear footsteps and I ran back to the bed but not before I grab a weapon.

I then notice I'm naked too, well I can’t do anything about it now. I will not allow Lucian to rape me. He comes in and strips down and climbs on top of me on the bed. He leans over to get lube and that is when I try to stab him.

It gets worse, when I think he is going to bleed out it heals up and he puts my hands above my head. I can't use my hands now and he then straddles me so I can’t get up.

He slaps me in the face so hard it stings, He then puts lube on his cock then puts it to my entrance. He pushes in and goes back and forth, and i’m crying. I feel something going down down my leg it is blood I just know it.

Then Lucian turns around and I look up when the door burst open, and I have never been so happy to see Francisco. Lucian isn’t so he punches me one more time and I get knocked out.

Francisco’s P.O.V.

Flashback

I see Jasper walk in and this isn’t looking good, Jasper starts crying oh I hate seeing my baby cry and hate that i’m the cause.

He starts yelling about how I lied to him, I tell him about how I know Lucian then he passes out, I go to catch him but Lucian reaches him before I do.

My phone rings and I pick it up and tell Lucian to just take him to another office so I can talk to him when im done with this call.

I finish the phone call and I look into all the offices and there are no where to be found. I just made the worst mistake of my life, I just let Lucian look over him, God knows what he is going to do to him.

I find the best private eye in the city and he finds Jasper at a cabin 9 hrs later and I haven’t been to before.

To the present

I need to get to Jasper as soon as possible, I go up to the second floor that is probably where the bedrooms are.

Giovanni looks through the first floor. I hope I’m wrong about Lucian’s intentions. I look into the 3rd and last bedroom and I see what I thought would break my heart.

My baby is all bruised up and Lucian is on top of him, about to raping Jasper, my baby is crying and trying to fight Lucian. Lucian is pissed when he sees me and I see him punch Jasper one last time and he passes out.

In less than 3 seconds I am up to Lucian and pull him away from Jasper and start punch and kicking the shit out of him he is on the floor bleeding. Giovanni comes in and tells me, "You have to stop you need to take Jasper to the hospital." I drive like the devil is chasing me and the doctors rush him to the O.R. room, they say something about internal bleeding.

I pace back and forth in the waiting room, Giovanni comes and sits waits with me until the doctor comes out. The doctor comes out after 4 hours and tells me that Jasper is fine, he has 2 broken ribs and a lot of bruises but he should rest.

I ask the do not “Can I see him?”, the doctor nods and leads me to his room. I see my baby lying there on the bed he looks so helpless and it is all my fault.  

Oh no what is going to happen when Jasper wakes up?

Will he forgive Francisco, will he hate him?

Please comment I want to know what you guys want to happen in the next chapter