Chapter 7- What's wrong

Francisco’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe all that has happened over the past couple of days. I didn’t expect Jasper and I to have sex. I also didn’t expect to leave him in the bed because I had to go to work because of an emergency.

I left him a note, I hope he won’t be too mad. I will call him after I deal with this.

I show up to work to find out I have to make sure Lucian doesn’t pull out of our deal.

I drive over to his mansion and as I’m waiting in the foyer for him to come down, I take a deep breath, I hope I don’t have to beg. He walks down his staircase he says “I bet you have come here because of the deal or the lack thereof”, I nod.

He says,”Join me in the dining room”. When we sit down I start telling him, “To stop this foolishness, our companies shouldn’t have to suffer because of your stupidity”.

He scoffs, “No way because Jasper was mine in the 1st place”.

I ask him, “Can we can negotiate a price that will benefit both of us. Jasper shouldn’t have any influence on your decision for this new deal”.

He taps his chin like he is contemplating my words, He says what I was afraid he would say, “No deal, now get out of my house and don’t come back. I will not change my mind.”

I leave furious going back to Jasper’s apartment. I knock and he is still here, he is apparently taking another day off.

I walk in and I’m so glad he didn’t go to work.I didn’t want to have to call him out of his work, to talk. I hope he isn’t mad about me leaving him in the bed alone.

He doesn’t seem mad in fact he gives me a quick peck on the lips. I smile, “Jasper did you see the note I left”, He nods and I see that he has made lunch of grilled cheese and tomato soup for me on the table.

We sit down and I tell him what the problem is, Lucian, He pulled out of our deal. Jasper gets up and blames himself not realizing he is talking out loud. He says, “I wish I could do something, Cisco wouldn’t be in this mess if it wasn’t for me.

I would laugh at how cute he looks, but I don’t want him to be more mad. He gets this wrinkle on his forehead, and he bites his lip. I get up and pull him so he can sit down on my lap. I look into his eyes and I see the struggle he is dealing with. I kiss him and he kisses back, I say to him, “Baby it is not your fault It’s his for trying to take advantage of you, and trying to get payback”.

I smile into his neck and say, “I can think of a way to get your mind off of Lucian”, he smiles and softly asks, “What can we do”.

I say “It has something to do with your bedroom, and me and you on the bed fucking for hours ”. He gets off my lap and runs into his room, and me right behind him.

I look into the room with a beautiful sight, Jasper naked. I take my clothes off and he is looking at my cock, I ask him, “Do you want to taste it”.

He nods and he apparently doesn’t have a gag reflex so he can fit my whole length into his mouth. In oh man what his mouth is doing wonders i’m about to come in that beautiful mouth of his, as I cum he just swallows it all.

I tell him to go on his hands and knees he giggles and opens his legs open wide for me. I put a finger in his asshole and I watch him wiggle under my touch. I kiss all down his back. I then add another finger in and he arches his back. I remove my fingers and he wines, I tell him, “Be patient”.

My dick is already wet from him giving me a blowjob, so I slip it in easily, and I love the sound of his moans as he says my name.

I full him flush against my chest and I slowly push into him. He grabs my ass pushing me to move faster. I do to his satisfaction, harder and faster as we cum together. We then collapse next to each other and he cuddles into my embrace.

Before we go to sleep I ask him if he would like to live with me. He turns so he can look up at me and he contemplates, and then a smile breaks out on his face and he nods yes.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I wake up before Francisco and I know I have to do something with this Lucian situation. I make pancakes and bacon and leave a note telling him I’m going back to work don’t worry. I also tell him don’t come to the shop because he will just distract me. I hope he does not call Audrey because if he finds out that i’m going to talk to Lucian he will be pissed.

What is Jasper going to talk about with Lucian?

Will Francisco find out?