desperate

Third Person View

Taehyung's eyes widened as Jungkook roughly kissed him. He held on to the raven's collar, trying to keep up with his pace when they finally parted. Taehyung stole a glance at Yoongi who looked irritated.

"What the hell, Jeon?" He gritted as Jungkook smiled at him.
"I did you a favor."
"One I didn't ask for!"
Jungkook scoffed before pinching Taehyung's waist. "Behave." He muttered as he pulled him towards their table.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he yanked his arm out of his grip. "Fuck off, Jungkook. The kiss was unnecessary." He said as Jungkook held the bridge of his nose.
"Now is not the fucking time, brat."
"Fuck you." Taehyung said as he walked pass him, bumping their shoulders for effect.

Jungkook frowned before following suit, sitting in between Taehyung and Maddie.
He turned to his girlfriend who was pouting and had her arms crossed.
"What's your problem?" Jungkook said rather rude.
"I don't like Taehyung."
"No one does." He said, intentionally loud enough for the blonde to hear as he wrapped his arm as her shoulders.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before taking his phone out.

Me
A hoe is mad

my personal stripper
Spill

Me
So first in the morning I was pushed off my bed by a fucking hormonal teenage lunatic.
Dragged up and down Starcount Mall.

My visuals were attacked by it being called "not bad." Bitch, have you seen my face?

The douche's girlfriend attacks me for no fucking reason. I mean I kissed her boyfriend like one time but it was consensual and he started it.

My freaking ex is here with some dude I've never seen before

And Jungkook kissed me in front of him and said it was a fAvOr when I didn't even ask for it and he called me a bRaT and then he said that no one likes me. :((((((

my personal stripper
I like you ;)))))

Me
I wish you were here . I could've ranted about how ugly the decor looks.

Taehyung glanced at the decorations and scowled. Green, yellow and orange streamers made it look like fairies barfed on the ceiling.

He texted with Jimin during the whole event as Jungkook would nudge him to pay attention tot he speaker on stage, only earning a glare or a stomp on the foot in return.
"I hate you."
"The feelings mutual, love."
Taehyung rolled his eyes as he continued texting on his phone.

He looked up to see Maddie asleep on Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung's eyes widened as he tapped Jungkook's shoulder.
"What the fuck? Wake her up!"
"Don't be a hypocrite, Taehyung." Jungkook replies.
"She can't sleep, you idiot. The speaker is an ally."
"But you can text on your phone?"
"Whatever. Fuck you."

He sat through the whole meeting and speeches, rather bored as he kept on making inside comments about the decor and what other people were wearing.

He felt a tap on his shoulder as he looked up to see Yoongi with a familiar gummy smile that showed his gums and cute teeth.
"Y-Yoongi."
"Hey, Tae. I was wondering if you wanted to go take a walk? We have a lot to catch up on."
Taehyung nodded hesitantly as he tried to get up only to be pulled down by Jungkook.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Get off, you idiot." He said as he pushed Jungkook's hand off and followed Yoongi out.

"So... Jeon, huh?"
Yoongi said as he placed his hands in his pockets, kicking a stay pebble on the pavement.
"Yea. But I would rather marry a cactus and have cactibabies."
"Are you sure about that?"
"....actually no. But I still don't like him."
"Who was that girl next to him?"
"His girlfriend."
"Ohh- Wait What?"

Taehyung sighed.
"It was an arranged marriage of course and he literally brings his girlfriend everywhere. She was nice at first but she just told me off earlier. It was hot, my dick didn't twitch but I swear, I was about to rip her head off."
Yoongi chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's shoulders.

"I'm sorry that we broke up like...how we did. I was a stupid teenager."
"I-it's fine, I guess. At least you apologized."
"I really am sorry about everything. You don't deserve what I did to you." Taehyung turned to Yoongi who had his head down.

Taehyung was hesitant but did he have anything to lose?
As always... he didn't.
He was desperate for love. And if Yoongi was a chance, he would take it. Jungkook has Maddie, Jimin likes Sadie, his parents are in love with money. Yoongi? He didn't know his intentions. But he was desperate.

The look Jungkook gave Maddie. Damn, he really wanted to know how that felt.
How he held her like a fragile porcelain doll.
How he was infatuated with her and that look of admiration.
How he's risking his reputation and Taehyung's just for her.

He wanted that.
Though Yoongi hurt him in the past, something was better than nothing.

He leaned up and connected their lips.

He was desperate.