Chapter 9- Moving In

Jasper’s P.O.V.

Time Skip- 1 week

I am fully moved in and I had to say goodbye to my condo yesterday. Francisco isn’t at his home yet, wait now it is our home. I look into the kitchen to see what I can make for him.

I see that there is pasta in the cupboard and meatballs in the refrigerator. I decide to make spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, he should be home by the time i’m done. I boil the noodles while I cook the meatballs. I also put the garlic bread in the oven. I put the meatballs in the pasta and let that cook. All of this takes about 45 minutes. I plate the spaghetti and take the garlic bread out of the oven and put it on our plates.

I hear the door open as soon as I put the food on the table. Francisco comes from behind me and hugs me, and he plants kisses along my neck.

I laugh and tell him he has to stop or we will not be eating anything. He chuckles and sits down and says, “Baby this food is amazing, did the cook make this”. I blush and say,”No, I made it”. He tells me “ Jasper this tastes amazing”. I say,“Thank you”, after we finish eating I tell him, “I want to watch a movie tonight and just go to sleep.”

We watch a movie and this time I stayed awake the whole time. When the movie finishes we walk up to our room and just cuddle and then we fall asleep.

I wake up with a start, Francisco is still asleep, so I grab one of his shirts and go into the kitchen. I warm up some milk to help me go to sleep. I am still having nightmares from that weekend.

I sit on the living room couch and I guess I fall asleep because Francisco picks me up bridal style and brings me to our room. I sleep through the rest of the night.

Francisco P.O.V.

I wake up before Jasper and I just let him sleep while I go downstairs to make breakfast. I don’t know what’s wrong with him, he always avoids having sex.

Is this move to fast for him?

It has been 2 months since he moved in. Did I do something wrong? It all started happening when he went to see his family that weekend.

I ask him what is wrong and all he says to me is, “Honey I’m fine, don't worry about it”. He kisses me, we have quick morning sex then he leaves to go to work, since I can’t do anything I just go to work too.

He was having nightmares almost every night but now he is fine, he doesn’t have them anymore.

He thinks I don’t notice but for the past 2-3 months he has been throwing up, and I won’t say it aloud but he has been gaining a little bit of weight. Is he sick and just eating a lot.

Today I will take him out on a date we haven’t been on one in a while. I come home before he does so I get dressed in casual clothes, and when he comes into the room I tell him, “I’m taking you on a date and it is non-negotiable”. He agrees and gets dressed in casual clothes.

While I go get a car from my garage. I pull up to the front of the house, and open the door for him he gets in. Once we start driving he asks me, “Where are we going”. Then he gives me puppy dog eyes it’s not going to work this time, I tell him, “You will just have to wait and find out.''

He pouts but waits and 20 minutes later we arrive at our destination. I get out of the car and go over to his and open the door, I look over to him so I can see his reaction. He says, “Cisco our date is at a state fair, this is going to be so much fun.''

We go on almost every ride there, and we get funnel cake. Jasper drags me to a private part of the fair and he pulls me down to kiss him.

He pins me to the wall, and I flip us where he is against the wall. I say someone might see us, Jasper says i’m proud of what I have and no one should see yours because it should be in me. I pick him up and he undoes my pants and I do the same to him, we don’t pull away from each other as we kissed. My cock goes slowly into him and we both moan. I pick up my speed and I go so fast he moves against the wall, he is going to have bruises on his back. After 3 more times I pump into him we both come.

We got to the bathroom to clean up. Our last stop is to win something from one of those stands where you can win a prize, I won him a huge teddy bear.

By midnight we leave and I drive back home, I get out and go over to his side and pick him up because he fell asleep. I strip him down to just his boxers and put him in our bed. I snuggle up to him and we both fall asleep.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I have to find out what is going on with me and why I always feel sick in the morning. I also have these weird cravings like pickles with peanut butter, and ice cream with cereal, like only pregnant women have such weird cravings.

I go to the doctor’s by myself on a Saturday morning. The doctor tells me the most shocking, unbelievable news,I’m pregnant, and I’m 3 months pregnant. How is that even possible but I also didn’t think wolf shifters existed so why not males becoming pregnant.

I cry it might be Lucians he did forcefully have sex with me for 3 days. I ask the doctor if he can do a paternity test, he nods his head and tells me it will take 2 days.

2 days later I go to the doctor’s to find out if the baby is either Lucian’s or Francisco’s. I wait in the room and the doctor hands me the results. I swear my heart I take a breath and look at the paper it’s….

Who’s baby is it Lucian’s or Francisco’s?

What will either of them do when they find out?