chapter 23 - she left

Not edited

Jason POV:

"WHAT?, Do you know what your saying?, Why?, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?"

"I have been thinking.... and I don't think that we are going to work out." She said not looking at me.

"Look at me, I said fucking LOOK AT ME!!" She lifted her head up and looked at me in the eyes, I know I shouldn't be yelling at her since she just woke up but seriously we need to work things out.

"What happened? Why are you acting all secretive? Why are you so distant? What the fuck happened?"

"Nothing Jason, nothing happened, I have made up my mind and I don't want you in my life... Or my babies near you..."

OK, HELL NO is she leaving me with our children!

I don't agree to this divorce, if you want then go against my lawyer, never in heaven's sake would I ever divorce you!"

"Jason can you just think for me, be in my perspective for once? Just please let go of me" she said looking back down.

"OH MY FUCTKIG GOD JULIAN, am I hearing you right? What the fuck did I do to you? It's it because I did something wrong?" Ooooooof so many questions were going through my head, one by one shooting at her.

My head in trying to process all the things that happened before we went to the hospital for her delivery.
But nothing made sense! Everything was fine, I couldn't understand what got her thinking that way. She is now my life, my world, and now we even have smaller versions of us, like can't she just accept the fact that I'm hers and nothing would ever change that, it's just I'm not good with words or confessions...

"Just... I don't know how to put it for you to understand"

"Explain then I will listen to everything you say, I swear!" I was finding all excuses to make her not able to go against me.

She stayed quiet and I decide not to visit her for the next couple of days so we don't argue, I have been taking care of my babies and let me tell you they are so adorable it's so hard to believe that they are mine.

Finally she got released from hospital and so I came that day to pick her up. She didn't talked to me though she did follow me and that's all that matters. The trip home was quiet, 1, she didn't speak and 2, Jordan and Julie are both asleep. As we got home Julian took both of them to their rooms and she went straight to our room, I was so happy that she is still acting normal until I enter and see her packing her bags...

"Wha-- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?, STOP!!!" I grab her bags and throw them across the room in complete anger.

She does react but keep the poker face and walked to the drawers... She then pulls out some sort of paper and hands it to me...

*Letter*
Divorce signed by Julian...

"I ripped it into pieces while saying "I will never ever divorce you do you hear me?, I never what to see this agian.!"

She nodded and went to bed. Phewwwwwwww she didn't argue back, I layed down with her and pulled her in for a hug, she hugged me back and said "I love you"

The moment  she said that I kissed her on the forehead and said "I love you more"

Morning came and the sun shines right through the curtains. I stretched and turn over to by beloved wife when I felt nothing... I sit up and quickly skim the room but she was nowhere to be found, I run to the closet and all her stuff were gone, U run to the kids room, Jordan and Julie weren't there either, I started to panic. I picked up my phone and called Julian but her phone was switched off.

"Oh no no no"

I ran down and saw my car driver and ask him has he been Julian and the kids he said yes I have.

"Where did they go?" I asked

"I can't tell you sir" he replied looking down.

I punched him in the face " tell me now or your fired!"

"I will leave myself, I quit" wtf is wrong with these people?

"Fucking yell me where my wife and children are at?"

"Even if you kill me I won't tell you, I can only day that they left the country" my heart shaddered to pieces, why did she leave me?"

I walk back in realising that tears were falling down my eyes, I couldn't keep it in, I am human... I have feelings too! Why did she do this to me? I love her and my children! No this isn't over! I'm going to find them no matter what happens I will look for them!!

2months later 

It's been 2 months... 2 fucking months and U haven't got any information on where about they might be, I even went to see her father but the hospital said he go transfered away and wouldn't tell me where because it is personal information. My life is completely, utterly ruined. In the 2 month I have not even gotten 1 day of peaceful sleep... Because when I do all I dream about is Julian leaving me!

All I did was drink... Drink for my sorrow to go away but all it does is make it worse, why is my life so SHITTY? what have I ever done to deserve this? I don't even know how my babies are doing, I can't even fulfill my duties as a father. How useless am I?

Authors note

I might not be updating tomorrow since I have a tight schedule at school and hw I have to catch up on, but don't worry I'll update 2 chapters the day if I miss out tomorrow, hope your day is going well♥️