Episode 34

Mia closes the register after the last customer leaves and sighs, grateful the night was coming to an end. She takes off her apron and throws it behind the counter before walking to the back and grabbing a broom. 

She walks back out into the coffee shop and begins sweeping underneath tables when she hears a knock at the locked door and jumps in fright. She quickly turns around and is confused when she doesn't see anyone through the clear glass door. She leans the broom up against the table and walks over to the door in curiosity. She hears a faint sound from outside getting louder and soon realizes that it's a very familiar song. She smiles as the song brings her back to the night of the concert with Logan. 

She steps outside and looks to her right, smiling when she sees Logan step out from the shadows in a button up shirt and dark blue jeans with a boombox by his feet.

Logan steps closer to her with a single red rose and holds it out to her with a smile.

She takes the rose and closes her eyes to take in the scent. She opens her eyes and looks up at him with a smile. "Wow, two roses in the past two days? I feel awfully special."

"Just don't eat the paste."

She rolls her eyes with a smirk and looks over at him in confusion. "What are you doing here, Logan?"

He smiles and holds out his hand. "Dancing."

She chuckles and gives him a look of disbelief. "Logan, its almost midnight and we're standing in the middle of the street."

"Your point?"

"You're crazy."

He smiles and pulls her to him quickly as he starts to dance with her. He looks down at her with a smirk. "Probably, but I just didn't think it was fair for you to have to miss the last Fall Ball you're ever going to have."

She smiles and bites her bottom lip, putting her left hand on Logan's shoulder while the right one sits in his hand as they begin to dance in the middle of the street. She looks up at him with amazed eyes as he looks down at her with a smirk. "What?"

She shakes her head while continuing to stare at him. "You're so..."

He smiles and tries to finish her sentence. "Strange? Unpredictable? ...Amazing?"

"Yes, yes and...yes."

He smiles and spins her out, quickly spinning her back to his chest.

She chuckles and puts her hand back on his shoulder as he glances up at the sky for a moment. "You know, it's a good thing the rained stopped when it did or else my whole plan would have been shot to hell."

She laughs and wraps her arms around his neck as he places his hands on her waist. She lays her head against his chest and listens to his heart beat mixed with the faint sound of the band in the background. 

She lifts her head when she feels a small drop of water land on her shoulder. As soon as her and Logan look up the rain begins to fall. She laughs and looks straight ahead at Logan as he shakes his head and mumbles. "Unbelievable."

She turns to run back to the shelter of the coffee shop but is stopped by a hand pulling her back. "What are you doing? Let's get inside."

He pulls her back with a smile. "You gotta learn to dance in the rain."

She shakes her head at him with a smirk. "You really are crazy." She smiles and lowers her head, as they begin to dance in the rain. She hears Logan mumble something that sounds like "only for you" but she's not sure so she keeps her head lowered and continues dancing with him as a small smile begins to show at the corner of her lips.