Episode 35

Chelsea walks through the entrance of school on Monday with her head held high as everyone's eyes focus on her and begin whispering. She was used to attention but this was not the kind of attention she was accustomed to. She tries to hide her lowered confidence with a smile and walks down the hall but she is distracted by scattered slut's and bitch's. She finally just rolls her eyes and turns to look at everyone. "Oh just shut up already! You people really need to get a life!"

One girl standing to the side rolls her eyes and mumbles. "Are you going to stop screwing with everyone else's?"

Chelsea glares at the girl before turning and continuing her walk down the hall.

Scarlett's standing at her locker with Mia and smirks when Chelsea walks by, completely unaware of their presence. She closes her locker and turns to Mia with a smile. "Looks like the bitch got her payback."

"Hardly, I would have payed to see you take a swing at her."

Scarlett laughs and shrugs. "At least I'm not the only school slut anymore."

Mia smirks and loops her arm with Scarlett's before starting to walk down the hall.

She smiles at Mia and glances past her to see Taylor standing by a locker. She motions for Mia to follow her as she begins walking towards Taylor. She stands beside Taylor and gives her a comforting smile. "Hey, Taylor."

Taylor looks up from the papers in her hands and smiles at Scarlett. "Hey."

"So, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. A good friend helped me out after everything happened...two friends, actually." She looks at Scarlett with a grateful smile. "I heard what you said to Chelsea after I left...thank you. It means a lot knowing I have people on my side."

"It was my pleasure, really." She snickers before speaking to Taylor honestly. "And I think you have more people on your team than you realize, Taylor."

"Yeah, Nick's an ass and I think we can all agree on that." Mia smirks at Taylor and gives her a friendly elbow to the side.

Taylor nods at Mia with a grateful smile while Scarlett nods in agreement.

"Definitely. Oh, and I just want to let you know there's a seat at our lunch table, if you want. I know that the whole where to sit during lunch can be a real pain in the ass after a break up...so, it's there...if you want." Scarlett offers with a smile.

"Thanks, Scar. You're a good friend."

Scarlett nods before turning and continuing to walk down the hall with Mia.

~~~ 

Nick stands up from his seated position behind his desk when the bell rings with dark and tired looking eyes.

Mrs. Smithson looks over the rim of her glasses towards Nick. "Nicholas?"

 He sighs and walks over to the front of the class after everyone leave's the room.

Mrs. Smithson takes her glasses off and looks up at Nick. "I'm hoping you've talked to Ms. Landon about your much needed tutoring?"

He throws his head back, suddenly remembering that he was supposed to call her.

Mrs. Smithson sighs and glances down at her desk in disappointment before looking back at Nick. "You need to contact her before next class, Nicholas or I will be inclined to tell your coach of your unacceptable marks."

He shakes his head vigorously. "No, no, I promise I will talk to Demoted Danielle about it sometime today."

She nods lightly, not fully trusting his promise as he sighs and begins to walk towards the door.