Chapter 9 Breakfast

Chapter 9

Beca POV.
I jump out of my morning shower. I wrap my body with my towel then wrapped my hair with another towel. I quickly clean up the bathroom. I leave the room and go to mine. It was around 4:30 am in the morning.

I shut the door and lock it behind me.
WHY IS MY WINDOW OPEN!!!

Are we being haunted my ghosts or demons?

Like shit, I know I like the cold but this is to cold. I walk over to the window and shut it.

I went to my dresser and pulled out my outfit for today. I took the towel off of me, I dried my body again and place my clothes on.

I dried my hair with my towel and let it naturally dry by itself. I place my socks on and then my shoes.

I grab my baggy jacket and place it on top of my bag

I grab my baggy jacket and place it on top of my bag. I walk over to my door and open it then went back to my bed.

I grab my phone and checked the time and see if anyone has texted. Again nothing.

"Hey Beck, I didn't know you wake up so early"

I turn around and dad stood there with a coffee mug. "Yeah, I usually wake up around 4 every day. I don't know why" I said.

"Can you... go back to sleep? Or is it you wake up and have to stay up" he asks. "It's half and half. Today was one of them, the ones that I can't go back to sleep" I said.

He nods his head, "You want to have breakfast with me before I have to go to work?" He asks. I smile and nod my head.

Third person POV. 
Charlie walked away and started to make breakfast for him and Beca. Bella was still asleep.

Beca went to the bathroom with the few makeup stuff she had. She made an natural look and went back to her room and put everything away. She grabbed her phone, big headphones and charger, she grabbed her bag and jacket. She turned the lights off and shut her door behind her.

Beca ran down the stairs quietly, she stumbled into the kitchen/dining room and placed her bag and jacket on the ground by her chair.

"So I hope you like my pancakes, it's from scratch" Charlie said. He walked over with a plate with full of pancakes. "I probably will like them. I love pancakes" Beca said.

Beca got up and grabbed two cups form the counters, "Would you like milk or orange juice?" Beca asks.

"Milk" Charlie said. Beca poured her dad a cup of milk and she poured a cup of Orange juice for herself. She places the cups on the table, she rushed and grabbed two plates for them, she also grabs forks and knives for them both.

They sat down at the table and plated her food and started eating. "Wow these are really good. Better then Phil's, everytime he made pancakes they were always this dark gray hard pancakes, there was no flavor in them" she said. Charlie laughs and smiles at his youngest daughter.

Renée always showed that Bella was her favorite, Renée got the best clothes, makeup, phone and so on. Whatever Bella wanted she got her. Beca got clothes only because she worked. She worked at a small book store 5 days a week only for 6 hours. Beca was mostly out of the house, she never wanted to be home alone with Phil, and she also didn't the wrath of her mother and sister. 

Charlie new that Renée treats Beca horribly and at first he couldn't do anything about, but now since she is living with him he wanted to make up all the things her mother didn't do. He bet that the only way Beca got new clothes was getting her paycheck, or when he sent her some money with out her and her sister knowing. 

He felt bad when he heard the new thing Renée got Bella, when Beca got nothing. He was happy to have Bella with him, but if he had to pick one of his daughters it would have to be Beca. He doesn't want to sound like a bad father for picking one of his daughters, but Renée has already did and did it in fromt of Beca. He wasn't going to be like Renée about it, but he knows how Beca feels about Renée and Bella, also Phil and he knows that it wasn't fair.

He wanted to show that at least on of her parents cares for her.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader