Sit Still, Look Pretty

Third Person View

Yoongi responded to the kiss, holding Taehyung delicately in his arms as Taehyung kissed him eagerly.
"Slow down, tiger." Yoongi said against his lips, departing themselves from each other.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I-I shouldn't have done that."
"Hey." Yoongi gently caressed Taehyung's cheeks between his palms with a gentle smile. "It was consensual. Besides, it wasn't like you forced me or anything."
Taehyung nodded before wrapping his arms around Yoongi.
"I missed you."

Yoongi responded to the embrace as he nuzzled his head in Taehyung's hair.
"I did too. Missed you yapping your mouth off in my ear."
"Fuck you."
Yoongi softly smiled before pecking the crown of Taehyung's head.
"Who were you with?"
"My cousin, Hoseok. He's the co-owner of the company I run."
"My parents are giving the company to Jungkook."

"What?" Yoongi pulled away with furrowed eyebrows.
"Yea. They don't think I can do it."
"But what about his company?"
"He'll run both."
"And you?"
Taehyung sighed. "Sit still, look pretty."

Yoongi frowned.
"You're more than that, Taehyung."
"It didn't seem like that when you left me."

Taehyung sighed after the silence.
"Sorry. I shouldn't be passive aggressive."
"No. I understand. I had no right to hurt you like that."
"We should go. My mother would go ballistic if she saw me he-"

"Taehyung."
He looked towards the entrance of the venue and saw Jungkook standing just a few ways from them.
"What?" Taehyung replied dryly.
"Hyuna and Blair are looking for you. I told them you went to the bathroom to buy you some time."
Taehyung rolled his eyes before walking towards him.

"I don't need your help." He sneered before walking pass him. Yoongi sucked in his lips with raised eyebrows before awkwardly passing Jungkook who scoffed into a sarcastic smile.

-

The event continued for a while before everyone was heading home.
Jungkook had Maddie wait in the car before bidding farewells with allies.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked towards the car as Taehyung opened the passenger door.
"Oh. Sorry, I hope you don't mind." Maddie said as she sat in the front seat.

Taehyung gave her a tight lipped smile before turning to Jungkook.
"Actually, I think I might ride with my mom and yours."
Maddie's faux smile flipped as she frowned.

"What? Why?"
"I wanna go home."
Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever."

Taehyung shrugged before skipping over to his mother's car as she waited for the two 'besties' to arrive.

"Taehyung-Ah? You're not riding with Jungkook?" Blair asked as she climbed into the limousine, followed by his mother.
"Uhm No. I wanted to go home and get a few things I left behind."
"You could've asked Jungkook to take you."
"I didn't want to be a burden. He already had to drive across town for Ms.Song and then he'll have to drive pass his own house to mine. It would've been a hassle."

"That's very considerate of you, dear." Hyuna complimented as he inwardly rolled his eyes at her but nonetheless, he gave her a smile.

They first dropped Blair off and once the door closed, Hyuna frowned at him.
"Don't make Jungkook look bad."
"Excuse me? I did him a favor plus I wouldn't want to ride with the awkward tension."
"Still, Taehyung."
Taehyung rolled his eyes before leaning his head against the window.

Once they got home, he kicked off his shoes and ran upstairs. It was partly true since he left some of his skin care items and clothing. He packed those into a small suitcase before heading back down. He took his BMW and drove to Jungkook's, all of this happening in the matter of 2 minutes.

He pulled his driver's car door closed before heading up into Jungkook's house. The raven never gave him a spare key but always left the door unlocked. He opened the door, ascended the stairs and walked into the bedroom.

"You're exasperating and I despise you."
"The feeling's mutual, babe." Taehyung responded before walking into the bathroom to set his items on the bathroom counter and his clothes in the closet.

He changed into pajamas which was a shirt and a pair of shorts.
He laid next to Jungkook had a a book and glasses on as the raven turned to face him.
"I really do hate you."
"I know you do."
Jungkook nodded as he put his book down on the bedside table.

He dipped further into the blanket before crawling on top of Taehyung.
"I still hate you." He whispered.

Taehyung leaned forward and bit the bridge of Jungkook's glasses between his teeth before setting it down on the spot next to him.
Jungkook hummed as he leaned down.
"I really do hate you."
"Just kiss me already."
"With pleasure."