Chapter 24: Spades

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

Taehyung wakes up---warm. He's warm, very warm and he's in an embrace, a very firm embrace. He can feel the warm breath on his nape, a hand over his stomach. His back is touching a firm chest and Taehyung's lips turn into a lazy smile as he realizes Jeongguk is spooning him.

Taehyung stays like that for a while, fingers softly tracing over Jeongguk's hand. He wants to look at him, he wants to see Jeongguk sleeping because he never has.

First he wanted to see how it feels to wake up next to Jeongguk---it feels warm and comfy and soft. Now he wants to see Jeongguk sleeping, see how he looks though he knows he'll look soft but Taehyung doesn't want to wake him up either.

But he wants to see. The model pouts and wishes he was sleeping on the other side so he could've seen Jeongguk the moment he had opened his eyes. He assures himself that it's fine that he wants to look at Jeongguk, there is no reason behind it. He just wants to.

Taehyung slowly and very surely moves, trying his best to not wake the other up. Taehyung finds out that Jeongguk is a heavy sleeper, he thinks he is because Jeongguk didn't even move a little when Taehyung completely turns towards him, just a little motion Jeongguk does, tightens his hold around Taehyung.

The model sighs then, now he can see Jeongguk's face, tilted just lower than his own but Taehyung finds it adorable.

Taehyung watched him, observes him and the first and obvious thing is that Jeongguk looks way younger than he is. Taehyung has always seen him tense and stiff as if he carries alot of burden on his shoulders. Maybe he does and Taehyung might just not know about it.

Taehyung doesn't want to praise himself or something but when they're kissing, Jeongguk is always at ease. Taehyung has seen him completely change when they're kissing. Taehyung loves it when Jeongguk changes---only for him.

Taehyung has a big urge to kiss those pouty lips but he refrains himself from doing so because he doesn't want to wake him up just yet. He wants to look at him more.

Taehyung retreats his hand to his chest when he was about to touch Jeongguk's lips. He bites his lips, mind immediately wanders back to the Jeongguk he used to know---his high school bully.

Taehyung has hated person alot. Heated him with the depth of his heart. But this person sleeping next to him isn't his bully. His heart doesn't give him permission to call this person a bully and this is what has scared Taehyung ever since he has realised that Jeongguk isn't a bully anymore.

Taehyung has assured himself that he is, Jeongguk is his bully but, has always been but it changed so easily that Jeongguk became the most caring person rather than his bully. It frustrates Taehyung---a little to too much because he is running out of the reasons to hate Jeongguk---or maybe he has completely ran out of them---well except one---

Jeongguk hasn't apologized to him for why he was like this to him. What has he ever done to him that made Jeongguk do this. Taehyung thinks it's good that Jeongguk isn't apologizing to him. Atleast he'll have one big reason to keep hating Jeongguk.

He doesn't want to admit that that reason had started to not have any meaning at all. He needs to keep holding on to that, he has to---

---or else, he'll fall.

Taehyung doesn't want to fall.

The model does what Jeongguk loves doing to him, pushes the strand of his hair behind his ear and let's his hand stay there for a while.