Chapter 16 - Pills

____________

P I L L S
____________

Moonhee felt her back aching from sleeping on Hongjoong's floor. Her neck was okay, though because she used Wooyoung's arm as a pillow. Her eyes flickered open and looked around. The room was peculiar with only pirate things.

A telescope beside the window. Maps on the walls with red 'x' to mark some locations. There were pocket watches that looks vintage and some compass. It's like he's on a set of Pirates of the Caribbean, or Peter Pan.

Her eyes wondered more until it landed on the man next to her. She stared at him and gasped, taking his wrist to feel his pulse. Moonhee let go when she felt his pulse, wrapping her arms around her knees to curl up in a ball.

"This is a dream! This can't be true! This isn't real." She sobbed, rocking herself back and forth. "How? This can't be! This is nothing but a dream." She whispered in between her loud sobs.

Wooyoung heard the creepy noises of sobbing that woke hm up. He sat up to look around and saw Moonhee beside her. It was her who was crying. It got him wondering what's making her cry.

She moved forward to place a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jolt up and lift her head up from her knees. "I can feel you. I can feel your touch. You're here. You're here Woojin." She said as she rushed to wrap her hands around him.

Woojin

She mentioned him again. Who is he?

Wooyoung pulled away unable to tolerate it anymore. She's been trying to change everything about him and been trying to control every time they're together. Now she's also calling him different name.

"It's Wooyoung. My name is Wooyoung, not Woojin." He clarified, watching Moonhee suddenly stop crying. Without wiping her tears, she tilted her head in confusion then stared at Wooyoung like how she used to do.

Until now, Wooyoung was still not used to this habit of her. She still looks creepy to him in so many levels. Her huge eyes and that long stare just can't fail to give him goosebumps. At this point he wanted to hold her make sure that she's not a ghost. Her long black hair that falls perfectly as if she already combed it, though Wooyoung was fully aware that she also just got up.

She blinked her eyes and that's when she actually moved and changed expression. Her lips slowly curled up for a forced smile. "Wooyoung, sorry." She bit her lips, fixing Wooyoung's hair, aligning it to how she wanted it to look.

"Moonhee, you need to be honest with me, who is Woojin? Is it one of your ex-boyfriends?" He asked her after she's done fixing his hair. She was caught off guard and stared at him again. He had the privilege to see her creepy psychopath stare once again.

Moonhee shook her head as she cupped his cheeks. "You're Woojin! You're Woojin! I know you are! You can't tell me you're not. I know you." She insisted as if she was certain. "Did you change your name? Did you change hairstyle and changed your cologne? I've always known that it was you all along." She said grabbing Wooyoung's collar.

"Tell me the truth! You have to tell me the truth." She demanded. Wooyoung would assume it was a joke if she wasn't acting this way. Her hands are shaking as well as her body. She looks like she was about to cry again.

"No, Moonhee. I'm not Woojin." He said, pulling her close to him. Close enough for their bodies to touch. He wanted to comfort him but didn't know how. He has developed feelings for her but times like this his undecided if he should make her happy or not. She already changed a lot of things about him. It won't be long before he loses himself completely.