Scars

Sorry if this took a long while specially with the very long hiatus (School stuff).

Also, wanted to update ASAP but had to rewatch RWBY specially the new volumes (4-6) which saddens for me to say, took a lot out of me so just out of curiosity, what do you guys feel about volumes 4-6?

________________________________________________________________________________

General POV

Yang: "You're leaving!?"

(y/n): "It's just for a short while! And this is kind of a big deal Yang!"

Yang: "Just cause' someone told you they can make you see again you suddenly want to jump the boat and follow them blindly!?"

(y/n): "Hey fun fact, I'm doing everything blindly! And that's kind of my point!"

The young couple 'talked' to each other outside while the sun slowly began to rise, shining color unto the sky. They stood by the field, on the same spot where they talked last night. By the windows of the house they were staying on, Weiss and Ruby looked at them.

Ruby: "Should we stop them or something?"

Weiss: "They'll settle this by themselves... don't worry about them"

Ruby: "Hm? How are you so sure?"

Weiss: "Experience... I've told you about my sister right?"

Ruby: "Oh..."

Weiss: "Anyway... let's just make them coffee"

Meanwhile, by the field...

(y/n): "I know this is hard to believe..."

Yang: "Yes it is. Let's ignore the fact that someone broke-in the house last night, how are you even sure she's telling you the truth?"

(y/n): "Her soul didn't waver... not like how when a person is lying"

Yang: "Well- maybe she's good at lying!"

(y/n): "I don't think anyone has mastered the art of soul language. You can control some body language but the soul... eh"

They stood there in silence for a while until (y/n) gave a sigh from being tired talking with Yang. He reached out, wanting to hold her. Missing a few times, Yang walked in to his hand...

(y/n): "Yang... I know it's rather selfish of me but- If someone told you that they could make one tragic moment of your life disappear as if it didn't happen, or give you something that you've lost and thought you would never get back, wouldn't you want to believe them?"

Yang: "No... you're right. I'm the one being selfish here... I get what you're saying. It's just that..."

She sat down, hugging her knees with (y/n) following, his hands supported him at his back.

Yang: "I don't want you to leave now... I just got a lot of things from my old life back and if you go away I... I feel like I'll lose you"

(y/n): "You won't! I promise! I'm sure my half-sister will take care of me... I hope so at least. If she wanted me dead, she could've done so last night..."

Yang: "Then don't leave! Just to be sure..."

(y/n): "But Yang-"

He put his hand on her hair, stroking it gently careful not to pull a strand. He could feel the warmth spreading through his palm.

(y/n): "I want to see you. I want to see your smile..."

Yang: "Please don't. I-I have... scars"