[8.2]

❤ 3rd Person's POV ❤

Jeongyeon and Y/n were walking towards their shared cabin. As they were fooling around for a bit, the front door opened and revealed the tall maknae wearing formal clothing with the camera hanging around her neck.

The two eyed the maknae before Jeongyeon spoke up, "Are you already heading to the function hall, Tzu?"

"Ne, unnie. I thought I'd have to finish this before the others and I will get busy after this.", Tzuyu replied.

"Oh—oh! Since you were gone this morning, let me introduce you to my best friend. Tzuyu, this is Bae Y/n. She's/he's my best friend back in high school and in a relationship with Jihyo."

(Y'all know that I can't change this flow. So, sorry Daniel. I'm still in love with Jihyo. Just saying though. 😁😁😁)

Jeongyeon wiggled her eyebrows after saying the last part. Y/n glared at her and nudged her shoulder, which made Jeongyeon giggle silently.

"Let's not be formal sometimes. Call me Y/n.", Y/n added.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, Y/n-unnie/oppa. I am Chou Tzuyu, but you can call me Tzuyu."

"Wait, Chou? Are you the daughter of Mrs. Chou Yen Ling?", Y/n asked. Tzuyu nodded in response.

"Well then, we'll see you at the hall in a bit.", Jeongyeon said.

"Sure, unnie. I'll be going now."

They bid their goodbye to each other. Tzuyu continued walking towards the hall while the other two followed the path back to their cabin.

"You know about Tzuyu's mother?", Jeongyeon interrogated her best friend.

"Yup. I met her mother one time in a fashion show in America. I think it was Michael Cinco's* fashion show.", she/he answered.

(*Yasssss. It's the fashion designer who made Pia's dress in Miss Universe. Where you Filipinos at?!?!)

"What were you doing there?"

"I was given a request to model the clothes he made. After modelling, she went backstage and complimented me. Then, she gave me her card number if I would agree with her requests in modelling."

"Wow. You do modelling now?"

"Well... Kinda, but I'm focusing on my acting career."

"And Jihyo too?", Jeongyeon said in a teasing tone and nudged Y/n's shoulder.

"Shut up, Jeong."

"Yah! I'm older than you."

"Hi, grandpa."

"YAH! Y/N!"

Then, she started slapping Y/n's arm while Y/n tried to protect herself/himself. They had already reached the cabin and Jeongyeon stopped slapping Y/n' arm.

After they got in and closed the door behind them, they were met with Dahyun shouting at the corridor.

"Chaeng, hurry up and lemme see how it looks on you!", she yelled without hearing the front door closed.

"Unnie, this blazer is really Tzuyu's size and your blouse is like compressing my lungs together!"

"Just come out and show it, Chaeng."

The two who just came in were confused at the situation. So Jeongyeon interrupted.

"What's going on, Dahyun?"