| | T H R E E | |

My name was Fuyu, like the cold bitterness of the winter. A single woman in her thirties living with no parents nor siblings. Living a lonely and unexciting life, with no romance added.

Now, I am Isaiah Lorethe Castellion, a noble married woman and apparently, is now a mother of twins.

I don't know what dimension I am in, nor what place this Greonnulyra Kingdom, which is the kingdom I am in that is ruled by the Zevionth lineage.

When I was asleep, memories came rushing down my head and so, I tried to think of the situation I am in.

Let me explain, Greonnulyra Kingdom is a massive kingdom that rules 17 nations and some islands. The Seventh lineage continues the legacy after reigning the throne for more than a hundred years. Within the kingdom lays the three powerful clans, the Zevionth clan which is composed of the royal blood of the Greonnulyra Kingdom, the Lawborne clan that controls the political party of the kingdom, and the last but not the least is the Castellion clan who is a clan of the military.

So you see, my husband who is supposedly the one who basically protects and invades a kingdom is a scary man, can massacre a whole village just by himself, extremely violent, and is cold to his wife.

Which is me by the way.

And I have no clue on how to talk to him, let alone have the guts to look for him.

We were married for about a year and a half, my clan was declining and they practically sold me to a-cough-demon and ran off with the money leaving me all helpless and alone.

Now all I can do was to sit by and watch the twins, their faces were still a bit wrinkled and their skin a bit red but other than that, they were obedient and quiet.

"Madam? The tea is-"

"Fu-fudge! Ahh!" I shouted as the cup of warm boiling tea was splashed by me in a total accident. I mean, I always tend to space out whenever I think of something and it always results in these things.

Because of my shout, the twins woke up, their blue eyes widening up making me flinch back into reality. Their mouth was opening up and I feel a deep danger now.

Sh*t!

"There, there my little darlings, sleep tight" I whispered gently into them as I crouch to their crib. Rocking their crib back and forth, the twins who were wide awake and were about to cry is finally asleep.

Thank the gods!

I don't really know how to handle the kids but right now, since I'm their mom, I absolutely have to do my very best to love and cherish them.

This is my promise.

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!