29.

A/N: okay, here we go guys, there are two chapters left and then an epilogue, so it isn't over just yet. I also won't stop writing, because I have enjoyed it a lot, even though it also stresses me out most of the time. After this story, I'll basically immediately start writing a new one, so if you'd want to stick around for that one, follow me! I'd love to see you there :)

"So, what's up?" Lauren asks nervously, seriously scared this might be the moment she is going to get fired. Logically, that wouldn't make sense, because they're in the middle of filming this season, but her brain doesn't really do logic these days.

"Why are you guys here?" Camila asks, addressing Normani and Dinah.

Before either Normani or Dinah can answer that question, Ally starts talking. "Okay, first, thank you both for coming. Second, we have to admit something."

This obviously piqued Camila and Lauren's interest. "Admit? What's going on, seriously? Did one of you kill someone or something?" Camila asks.

"Why would that be the first thing you come up with?" Normani deadpans.

"Dinah," both Camila and Lauren immediately answer together. Normani immediately nods understandably. "Fair."

"Hey!" Dinah jumps in. "Clearly, if I had killed someone, I wouldn't include you untrustworthy bitches."

Ally sighs. She's honestly dealing with children day after day. "Language, Dinah," she starts, getting a mumbled 'sorry, mom' in reply before she can continue. "No one committed murder, okay? We need to talk about the two of you," she says as she nods to Camila and Lauren.

Lauren immediately interrupts Ally once again. "We fucked up, sorry, messed up, we know! Please don't fire us!"

Before Ally can reply, Camila starts begging too, just about ready to get on both knees and kiss Ally's feet. She is the one that messed up to the point of, possibly, no return, so she wasn't going to let Lauren go down for her mistake. She now knows how much this show means to Lauren, because she for sure hadn't forgotten the girl telling her that this was the only place where she feels like she could be herself. Camila wasn't about to take that away from her. "Ally, I'm the one that messed up. If you're actually going to fire us, please only fire me, I'll be fine. Please don't take this show away from Lauren, we both know she is the better actress anyway! She deserves this more than any,-"

"I'm not firing anyone."

If Camila hadn't been so surprised by this statement, she might have noticed a very intense set of green eyes staring her way, shifting away after Ally started talking.

"W- what? Then what's this about?" Lauren stutters, still a little shocked by Camila's little speech.

Ally looks down in shame and clears her throat. "There is no one above me that made you two date."

Camila and Lauren quickly share a look, both absolutely not understanding what's going on. "What does that mean?" Lauren eventually asks.

"It means that it wasn't marketing that made you date," Ally states and Dinah and Normani both turn very red.

"Then.. who did?" Camila asks dumbly, mostly because she's so shocked by the situation that she can't really think right now. Lauren is just looking at the floor.

"We did," Normani says honestly. Before Lauren or Camila gets a chance to ask any more questions, she continues talking. "So, obviously, the two of you hated each other, you know? But when Dinah and I started hanging out we noticed that the two of you were kind of.. obsessed with each other, in a weird way."

Dinah nods and takes over from Normani, who is nervously playing with her fingers. "Yeah, like, Camila," she looks at the girl as she addresses her. "Literally every single day you came home from set you would talk about Lauren."