20- There's A Difference Between A Foodie And A Fat Ass

"Nice to meet you." He straightened his hand out to me, "I may seem like an asshole, but that's because I am one sometimes."

"Relatable," I said and shook his hand, "I'm Y/n."

"I like her already." He smiled towards me, "But you guys are too young to marry, I won't approve."

"It's a promise-"

"I'll explain when we get home, hyung." I was cut off by Kai. He was blushing madly and hurried to change the subject, "So, what will you eat?"

"Let me have some bacon and eggs sandwich and-"

"So the regular order?" Kai cuts him off again. Must be a Kai thing.

"Yep." Taehyun popped the P', "And in the meantime, I will speak to your future wife!"

"Hey!" Kai yelled from the kitchen, "Hands OFF of my wife! Wow, this is all so new to me..."

"So are there people who are supposed to come soon?" Taehyun glanced at the food I ordered for the boys.

"Nope!" I quickly waved my hands in front of his face to distract him, "That's mine! I'm a foodie."

"No, honey. That's called a fat ass." Taehyun and I laughed and Kai yelled from the kitchen.

"But have you seen her ass though?" He joked.

"Oh yeah, when I walked in, duh." Taehyun rolled his eyes. I sipped on my drink.

"There's barely an ass down there. What are you even talking about?" I looked around at my flat butt.

"How many squats do you do a day?" Taehyun checked out my butt, and shouts could be heard from the kitxhen once again.

"Dude! You can't just ask that!"

"It's okay Kai, I still love you, don't worrie." I laugh.

"Yeah?" Taehyun grabs his shake and sandwich, "Well, he likes me the best, so screw you."

"Stop being so meannnn!" Kai whined and smacked Taehyun's shoulder. "And stop checking out her butt."

"Why? She has a nice butt." He defends himself.

"Yeah, Kai." I decide to tease him, "I do have a nice butt."

"Argh!" Kai yells in frustration. Then he leans over to me and whisper-shouts, "Stop encouraging him!!!"

We all start to laugh.

"So do you have a girl? Or a guy?" I ask Taehyun.

"No... But I got eyes on... Someone..." He glances at Kai quickly and looks down again.
Kai didn't notice but looked down at him food and blushed heavily.

I smirked and took all of the bags of food in my hands, "I'm going to put these in my car and then I'm gonna have to leave for work." I put more than enough money on the counter. I put enough to pay for the meals I bought and for Kai and Taehyun to go see a movie later.

"Woah, that's a lot of money." Taehyun raises an eyebrow.

"Go to the movies together." I winked at the both of them and they blushed.

"Wait, your heels!" Kai ran after me with the heels in his hand.

"Keep them! I don't want these devilish shoes!" I quickly entered my car and drove off as my ring almost blinded me with its shine.

As I arrived to my workplace I was hurried into the dancing studio.

"New choreography?" I asked my choreographer, Beomgyu.

"Yep." He answered. "Let's make this one quick. I know you'll catch it quickly."

"Awesome." I pull my hair into a high ponitail, "But I was supposed to have a meeting or something. That's at least what my manager texted me."

"I don't know," He stretched, "Maybe you should check with him. I can wait. I'm here till eight."

"Wow, you work hard." I checked my phone. "I will get you a raise."

"You really don't have too-"

"I want to." I smiled at him and called my manager, "You're putting so much energy into your job. Not many people are like that."

My manager answered and said that the meeting was rescheduled to next week or something. He also said I might not even need to be there. Thank god... No heels...
I also asked him to give Beomgyu a raise. He said he'll think about it.

"Alright," I threw the phone into the bag, "Let's do this."

We have practiced for a long time. But I learned the choreography quickly enough to go home to my sweet boys.

"Do you want a ride home?" I asked Beomgyu as he threw a towel at me.

"Nah. My friends will come and pick me up." He runs a hand through his sweaty hair. He then looks at my hand and raises an eyebrow, "What's this ring? I thought you were single as a pringle."

__________________________________
How do you guys like the title names that I make?😉

Vote💜