Your Choice [Markus & Connor]

Imagine being an android dancer working for your mother-like dancer owner, Lisa, and her getting murdered within robbery

---

It rained at the suburb. The rain puddles slowly had formed larger puddles at the driveways. Some cars had dirt splashed on their sides - a car had drove past them some time ago, way too fast for it to be legal.

The dancer's house had the lights on and you could hear the music boosting through the speakers, though it was almost midnight. Some neighbors had already been watching the dancer's house - she always quit her practice at 9 at tops. But this time it wasn't because the dancer had forgotten the music on - the broken glass at the studio floor glimmered in the moonlight and there was blood beside it.

An android had knelt beside the dancer, holding her with shaking hands.

"Don't go Lisa, please..."

Lisa's blood flowed to the floor as she laid in your arms, smiling at you comfortingly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." she whispered weakly, before she coughed a few times. "My time is up. Promise me you'll run. Run for your life. They'll think you did this and... they'll destroy you and-"

"I won't leave you!" you exclaimed and Lisa shook her head, a lonely tear rolling down her cheek.

"You have to. You have to make a... choice... please. I love you, my child..."

And with that, one final drop of blood dripped from her mouth to the floor, she took one, deep breath and her body went limp. You let out a choked sob.

"I- I love you too, mom."

Beyond all your sadness, you knew Lisa was right. It wouldn't be long before someone would call the police. So now you had to make a choice.

[O] Stay

[X] Run