[X] Run [Markus]

You had to run. Lisa was right, they'd destroy you, they'd blame you for her death. You felt bad about leaving her there, but if you wanted to stay alive, you had to run.

The buildings of the city had turned shabby, there were drunken people at the alleyways and you had to be in such a hurry that you had forgotten to remove your LED. You knew it blinked bright red at all times and you shivered at the thought of some anti-android-drunk seeing you.

As you neared the docks, you saw an enormous, old ship. The big, rusty letters at the side of her offered her name, "Jericho". And somehow, that ship called you to it. It was like it was singing you a song which just calmed you down - and you didn't know how.

As you walked to the ship, you saw dozens of androids, scattered around the big hall. Their chattering was silenced the moment you stepped in and they all eyed you for a moment.

"Hello." An android with mismatched eyes came to you as soon as he saw you, smiling at you softly.

"What is this place?" you asked, trying to make sense of all these androids gathered together at the old, rusty ship at Detroit docks.

"This is an android sanctuary. If you found this place, it means one of us has trusted you enough to give you the key." The android stated and glanced around the hall, before his eyes returned to you. "You're with your own now."