↠ 32

You two got out of the car once you arrived back at the house. Work was nothing special. Only customers and a teasing Jimin. You swore that Jimin probably picked up on Jin's behavior but it wasn't to that extent.

Yet. But it was close.

Once you opened the front door, there was a pair of footsteps rushing towards you. You jumped once Jungkook jumped the last three steps and somehow managed to gracefully land. "Hi!" He flashed his cute bunny smile. "Did you have a good day?" He kept his attention solely on you, never once sending a glance at Jimin.

You smiled at the boy. "Yeah I did, did you?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up in excitement. "Sure! I managed to complete a piece of art today!"

Your eyes widened slightly. "You draw?"

"Sort of." Jungkook shyly said. "It's more like a hobby..."

"Still, that's good." You encouraged him. Jungkook looked happy that he was praised. Then Jimin interrupted by grabbing your hand. "Why don't you get changed and we'll do something together?"

You nodded hesitantly seeing the way shy Jungkook was replaced by an expressionless statue. Jungkook's eyes were focusing on Jimin's hand and sometimes fluttering to Jimin's face. Though Jimin seemed to ignore it as his eyes were focused on you. Reluctantly, Jimin let go of your hand as you disappeared upstairs.

You closed the door and released a sigh. Jungkook seemed to be extremely jealous along with Hoseok. The others... Well, they didn't show much expression but you could feel the air filled with tension whenever there were two members in the same room. Trying to shake off the flirty behavior, you changed into more comfortable clothes.

Downstairs, Jungkook was intently watching the stairs for you to come down. He didn't bother to look at Jimin the whole entire time. Jimin on the other hand was studying Jungkook and remembering the awkward tension this morning. He bit the inside of his cheek. Did something happen between Jungkook and Taehyung that morning? Or yesterday...?

"Are you fighting with Taehyung?" Jimin suddenly asked that made Jungkook jump a little.

The younger male turned around in shock, raising an eyebrow in suspicion. "Hm? Oh, he just beat my high score on the game. Looks like I have to get better." He laughed a bit.

Jimin's eyes narrowed. He could sense the tension in Jungkook's body and his obvious fake laughter that the young male didn't even notice himself. There was definitely something going on. More than a high score. "Really?" He questioned, seeing Jungkook clench his jaw in nervousness. "Seems like there's something more."

Jungkook's doe eyes blinked at Jimin before a forced smile came upon his face. "No, you silly hyung. You know how competitive I am in video games."

Jimin forced himself to not roll his eyes. Sure, like he didn't try to kill him over a piece of candy the other time. Though, he should never challenge a hyper Jungkook to eating it so maybe it was just a bit of his fault. "I think there's something else going on." He stated that made the younger male blink like an owl at him.

"Nope." Jungkook replied that hinted a bit of annoyance in his voice. "I only want to beat everyone in my games."

He was literally like a billboard showing off his feelings.

Jimin suppressed a sigh but shook his head. He wasn't stupid. Something must have happened between Taehyung and Jungkook over you. And damn right was he going to join in. "Sure whatever. Don't mind me keeping Y/N company while you play your games." He teased the younger male.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly. "What? I want to-"

"But you have a high score to beat, don't you?" Jimin innocently asked and now he could see Jungkook getting slightly angry and confused.

Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and gave him a smile. The cute one where it made his eyes crinkle. Although what he said next wasn't so cute at all. "You and Taehyung did something, right? So, don't be surprised when I get her first." Then he happily walked away upstairs.

Jungkook stood there as if he was frozen. He parted his lips, ready to yell at him or something witty but he didn't. He growled lowly and ran a hand through his head. He could feel his body warm with anger and took off outside to let some steam off before he turned into a wolf inside the house.

He didn't want to get yelled at by the Alpha again.

You opened the door of your room and once again, you jumped at the figure there. "Why do you keep stalking my door?" You questioned him.

Jimin innocently smiled. "I don't stalk your door. C'mon let's go watch some a movie or something."

"Movie?" You asked. "Like...?"

He shrugged a shoulder. "We'll find out." He once grabbed your head and tugged you along to - what you guessed - his room. He ushered you inside and shut the door behind you. You glanced around his room, liking the cozy vibe it gave off.

"You can sit on the bed." Jimin said and went to grab his laptop off the desk.

You sat down on the edge of the bed and then Jimin hopped onto his bed, leaning back against the headboard with pillows. "Come here and let's cuddle." Jimin patted the spot next to him.

"Oh ok." You answered feeling the boldness radiating from him and crawled into the spot next to him.

Jimin let the laptop rest on his lap and pulled you closer, keeping an arm laying on your shoulders. You'll admit, it felt very nice. You noticed that all the boys radiated higher than normal temperatures and so in this cool house, Jimin's warmth felt nice.

You scooted closer to him, enjoying his warmth. Jimin let out a hum of satisfaction and clicked play on some random show. Immediately, you were greeted by the intro of the show. The words flashed at the end of the intro and you realized it was a recently new drama that came out. Her Private Life. You've been meaning to watch it but this whole thing happened.

You were immediately hooked on, not even noticing Jimin just staring at you.