Author's Note

Hello All! Welcome to the pre- launch of LUNA!

As I had mentioned in my Sherlock X Reader book, in the announcement for this story, I am really excited about it! It's a celebratory posting, with the Sherlock one shot book hitting 9k.

This book here, as some may know, will be a Loki x Oc. I would've done it as an x Reader, as I would normally, but I wanted to explore some new things with my writing. And I must say that it is turning out to be the best thing ever. I have some many ideas for it and I just can't choose one of them, it has such an interesting plot line that even I can't wait to know what's gonna happen!

And I can't wait to share it with you all!

Again, hats off to Poppy  (clexaflowercrowns) for being an inspiration, I will never stop thanking her. She's awesome guys! Check out her stories when you've got a chance! If you haven't already, she writes for Stranger Things and her Steve Harrington story DREAMWALKER is definitely worth a read, you won't regret it!

So, without any more of my rambles, the first chapter of LUNA will be posted this Thursday. And will continue to update on a weekly basis, unless something comes up and I can't make the post in time, I'll let you all know.

I CAN'T WAIT TO POST IT AND SEE WHAT YOU ALL THINK, IM SO EXCITED😭