Cheating?

"What is she doing here?" Natasha's angry voice demands.

You look down and don't say anything. You had known that this was going to be a problem but you had thought that maybe you could have at least tried to be civil. Although you had also known that that would never work, Natasha was too stubborn.

"We need her, so could you try to be nice please" Steve answers.

Natasha scoffs. "I'm not sure she'll be much help, she'll probably just abandon us."

"Nat" Steve warns.

"It's fine, I deserve it," You mumble. You then look up at Nat. "I'll be working in the medical department."

You then scurry off, avoiding the conversation.

You shift uncomfortably, watching the red head sleep. You knew she would wake up soon, and you weren't looking forward to it. You still wondered why Steve had insisted that you fix up Nat.

You had managed to avoid her for 2 months but now you would have to talk to her, and it was all Steve's fault.

You see her waking up and immediately you start to get nervous.

"Dr Cho?" Nat mumbles.

"Umm no its" you trail off.

She shoots upright at the sound of you voice.

"Y/n" she said stiffly.

"Look I didn't choose this" you wave your hands vaguely. "Steve made me"

She scoffs. "This was always gonna happen."

You nod sadly, knowing she's right.

"I'm sorry Nat I really-"

She cuts you off. "Your not sorry otherwise you wouldn't have done it."

"I didn't have a choice." You say, your voice slowly rising in volume.

"Yes you did, you could've told me the truth ." Her voice is now at a full scream and she is up on her feet, inches from your face.

"No I couldn't" You whisper.

She scoffs. "You lied. You said you were looking after your pet or your grandma was sick, whatever you could come up with, when actually, you were off sleeping with another guy" She gets louder and louder the more she talks.

"I didn't want to" You plead with her.

"Yes you did otherwise, again, you wouldn't have done it."

"No, I really didn't want to do it then." You tell her, begging her to understand what you meant. You couldn't bring yourself to say it.

She stares at you, seeming to realise what happened, but not quite sure of it.

"I tried." You mumble. "I tried to escape, to run, but they were too strong. They held me down and there was nothing I could do"

Her gaze softens along with her voice.  "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't. Then they would, they would have." You take a deep breath. "It was me or you Nat, me or you."

She looks at you sympathetically. "I can't believe I let them do that to you."

You smile sadly. "It wasn't your fault Nat. It never was"

She cups your cheek with one hand and slowly brings her lips to yours. The kiss was short but sweet.

"I think I'm feeling better now" Nat mumbles.

You chuckle. "God I missed that." You tell her.

"I missed it too" She reluctantly admits. "Now who was it that raped you, I'd quite like to kill them"

You smile at her, she always knew exactly what to say to make you feel better. Than one statement made you feel safe somehow and she knew it.

"So you two are finally back together?" Tony walks in.

You both nod, sheepishly.

"Phew, I thought the sexual tension was gonna suffocate me."

Nat glares at him and he quickly turns around and 'evacuates' the room. You grin at her and she gives you a soft smile back. She kisses you once more and then walks out after Tony.

"Hey, woah, get that fine ass back in here, I haven't finished my job yet." You call.

She walks in, backwards. "You think my ass is fine?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I umm I" you blush.

She giggles. "It alright, its a mutual feeling."

You furrow your eyebrows. "You think your ass is fine?"

She rolls her eyes. "No dingus, I think your ass is fine."

You smirk. "Dingus? Did you watch Stranger Things?"

She nods her head sheepishly. "I just remember that you loved it so much."

You gaze at her lovingly. "That, is adorable."

She pouts. "I, am not adorable"

You smile. "I'm finished, you can go now."

"Eager to get rid of me I see." She teases.

You nod your head. "mmhmm, now shoo"

She walks out, shaking her head and you smile. It was good to have Nat back.

A/n

Who's the best mum?

STEVE

Who's the best mum?

STEVE

Ahem. Sorry.

Please leave request.

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeeeee