New Day

Lyn POV

I woke up early...like i am suppose to, to get Adilyn to school. I looked over and saw Adilyn's wild hair all in Aly's face.. i mean what a beautiful sight last longer if you take a pic right??? So i did☺. And saved it as my lock screen.

I woke Adilyn up and took her to the bathroom with me. She got in the shower first while i took out her clothes. When she was finsihed i did a quick shower and put on a polo shirt and a jeans. I wasnt going to work until that project was finished so i have all of 1 month. Adilyn and i brushed our teeth together then went to the kitchen....best believe Aly was still sleeping. Ps. I am not sending her back to that school so she doing it online.

I got Adi pancakes and orange juice. We talked and soon enough it was time to go. She got her bag and headed to the car, i followed behind her.

I pulled up at Adi's school and she hesitated to get out so i parked the car and turned to her.

"Whats wrong honey??"

She fiddled with her fingers..she is nervous...Aly does that too.

"This boy always pick on me"

"Oh maybe he likes you"

She looked at me

"I aint liking no crusty ass nigga, i bet he cant even wipe his ass good, his momma still doing that and he aint my type" she finshed looking smug.

I was beyond shocked..she boutta turn 3 like tf
(Remember they met when she was 2 1/2)

"Get your ass out ma car right now"

She kissed my cheek and hoped out. Well Aly was gonna hear bout this.

_____________________________________

Hey frenz

Sorry for such a long time to update

Like
Comment