Saving

When Jisoo heard that Lisa got into car accident she immediately went to the hospital, trembling, nervous, scared, she's crying while driving as fast as she could.

When she arrived she saw Lisa with lots of wounds sitting in the hospital bed with dextrose on her.

Jisoo immediately hugged her tight and cried. "God I thought I lost you" Jisoo said.

"I told you, you won't lose me, before that truck hit me I jumped outside my car thats why I got this scratches in my body. Thank you reflex" Lisa said and hugged Jisoo back, her baby still crying so hard.

After a few minutes more of crying finally Jisoo calm down then a investigator went inside to ask Lisa, they informed that the truck driver got arrested. Seulgi and Momo arrived to check on Lisa too.

Lisa gave her statement to them, then Momo said that she'll make the driver spill who order him to kill Lisa.

"Where can I lock you?" Jisoo said.

Lisa laughed "Come here baby lay beside me, let's cuddle."

After two days, Lisa got discharge in the hospital but the person who plan to murder her is not yet known. Lisa's parents worried that they put security to place where Jisoo and Lisa live.

Jackson was already doing his own investigation about what happened to her sister. Taehyung was asked by the investigator but he is clear, he didn't leave at home for a week his phone was also checked and it's all clean.

"Lisa do you have any idea or suspect whoever wants to hurt you?" Jisoo said while hugging her"

"To be honest baby, none. I really don't know who hate me or what"

"But good thing that I survived right? Here I am hugging you so tight, smelling you. I love you, Sooya. You're the only thing my mind when I saw that truck. You'll cry and you know I can't stand it if you cry." Lisa giving Jisoo small kisses. I love you that much"

Jisoo buried her face to Lisa's chest "I love you too so much Lisa, if you only knew how scared I am when I heard the news"

"That won't happen again I promise." Lisa peck Jisoo's lip"

Let's sleep now baby, you need to rest I won't work I'll take care of you.

On the other side

"I'll make sure to get rid of her, because of her and Jisoo, Jihyo left me. You won't have a happy ending Jisoo. I decided to have a normal life with Jihyo, I love her so much now, but you ruined it all. Telling Jihyo what I did to your relationships with Lisa by using Joy"

"So I'm going to take away Lisa away from you. I don't care if I end up in jail. My life is a mess right now our company is going down, Jihyo is gone. I won't allow that I'm the only one in hell. I'll take everything away from you Jisoo. Lisa is your happiness so I'll take Lisa as your payment for what you owe me or I'll kill you Jisoo and let Lisa suffer"

Jisoo's place

"Don't stand up Lisa, I'll do it just ask me what do you need, gosh baby you're really hard headed." Jisoo said while helping Lisa to lay down in the bed again

"But you do all the work here baby, helping me bathe cleaning my wounds, ordering food for us then office work. I don't want to be burden to you"

"Who's burden? You? Never baby, I love doing things for you. Baby we're getting married few months from now taking care of you is not called burden okay? I love you"