42

Two parts in like an hour or so, am I sick? 

No but honestly I just feel like all the support this story is getting is crazy. I never expected it to get so much love from people. 

Thank you to every single on of you for reading this and leaving all those loving comments.

The song on the top is the one Harry is singing in case you want to hear it. 

Louis

I know this is a bad idea. I just know it.

Counting days, counting days, Since my love up and got lost on me, And Every breath that I've been taken, since you left feels like a waste on me.

I shouldn't have stayed home, I should have gone out and had a drink. I was supposed to follow some guy home and fuck until all my worries disappeared.

But instead here I am watching X Factor alone in my living room. Harry is preforming his new song and all I can do is sit here hypnotised by the way he sings the words. He got me hanging on to every word.

I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind, But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind.

I know they said it wasn't him who wrote the song but somehow it doesn't matter, it feels like every word he sings he means.

Tears are falling from my eyes but I don't even care, because I know I'm not over it. I'm not over us.

I don't want the song to end so I don't have to listen to the pain in his voice, but when it does end I wish it was longer... I'm not even making since anymore.

My whole body is frozen when I watch him on the screen, he looks so grown up. I know he is an adult but he just looks different from when I first started seeing him.

"Harry, that was amazing." I want to turn off the tv before he answers, I don't want to hear his voice. But I can't. I can't move from my spot on the couch.

It's like my body is holding on to everything that's connected to him.

He is talking about his album but somehow I can't even catch anything he is saying because all I can focus on his him. The way he move those lips... those lips that just happens to be so soft when you kiss them.

I keep sitting there just watching the tv holding on to everything that have with Harry to do, I can't even move when they cut to commercial.

Should I text him? I want to text him but I know we have nothing more left to do with each other.

Tears keep falling down from my eyes, I can just remember all those times we have spent together. I would never admit it out loud but I miss it, I miss what I had with Harry.

I won't have that with anyone else, I can't imagine myself ever having that with anyone else than Harry either.

Harry

I break down, I completely break down backstage after my performance. I didn't think these feeling would be so strong. I want this to be a happy day, the day I finally got to show something I'm so proud of. I've never felt like an album could be this personal before, not until now. Not until Louis.

"Harry?" I can hear Niall's voice in the distance. I can also hear that he is worried. Before I can even respond to him I am wrapped in his arms.

The smell is so soft and comforting.

"I think you need to start over, you need a new beginning of a new chapter of your life." Niall whispers in to my ear. I don't want another chapter, I want to rewrite the one I'm in right now.

I want to start over and just change everything that happened...

I want to wish I never met Louis, but being with him was the best part of everything. Being with him made me feel more alive than anything.

So wishing that never happened, that is something I can't do not even with all this pain that is left behind.

But honestly I'm not even sure anymore if he ever felt the same way, he meets with new people every single night. I see all those pictures that fans are sending me telling me I'm better off without him. I'm not sure about that though.

Am I better without someone who made me feel that way?

"Come on let's go home." Liam, he's always the person that knows what to do when everything else just crashes down around me. He is the safe ground in my life.

I always know that both him and Niall will always be there for me, they will always be there to pick up the pieces when I can't do it on my own.

I love them so much for sticking around though everything.

I feel a firm arm pulling me out from Niall's grip leading me though the building we're in. I know we're going to be met with a lot of people as soon as we step out of this building, but I just can't. I can't put on a face right now, not after that performance.

I can't fake being happy anymore.

So when I step outside I'm meet with so many loud screams, but suddenly they just all stop. I look up and I just see everyone standing there in silence, I was expecting to be met with a lot of phones filming me, but I just see how people are taking them down.

No one says anything when I step inside of the car and for the first time since I've started I feel like they respected my feeling. They actually cared more about me for once than about themselves getting a good picture to show their friends.

"You're going to be okay Harry." Liam's words aren't as comforting as I think he wants them to be.

"Am I? When? It's been months and I still feel just as much as a wreak I did back then. I pretend I'm fine but inside I'm a mess. I'm broken, I can't be fixed." I don't want to be mad at Liam, I'm not really...

I'm mad at myself because no matter what I can't seem to get over Louis.

I pretend I'm okay, I'm even lying to myself that I'm slowly getting over him with every day that passes but the truth is that everything I do is just a distraction from the pain.

I just want the pain to go away.