eight

Please vote and/or comment for the next chapter

"But I don't deserve to be

Lonely Just cuz you say I do"

-Sinead O'Connor

Chapter Eight.

The dark blanket of pain covered me in darkness, yet I could still here people shuffling around me, and once in a while I would feel a concerned hand press against my forehead. My wolf was in edge fearing for our unborn child. Kaily are you okay she asked in a motherly tone which made me smile. She never let me feel alone. I tried to pry open my eyes, but they felt as though they were taped shut.

I felt a hand slip into mine, I squeezed their hand silently telling them I'm awake, I'm okay, Don't worry!

"Hey guys she's awake hurry!" the masculine voice shouted in a whisper like he was trying not to disturb me. I heard someone rush over to me and put a stethoscope to my chest.

"Kaily" the other man spoke to me in calming matter "Can you hear me? Squeeze my hand if you can" I squeezed his hand "Are you in any pain? Squeeze my hand once for yes, and twice for no" I squeezed his hand once. Trying to speak nothing came out of my mouth, it felt as though I hadn't had anything to drink for days.

"Okay, now Kaily I would like you to open your eyes very, very carefully" the man advised me. Slowly, I tried to open my eyes with as much effort as I could. As soon as my eyes opened I was assaulted with bright lights. Lifting a weak hand I covered my eyes, trying to block as much of the light as I could. Maybe the mother ship came back for Yoda?

"Hold on let me turn off the lights" one of the voice spoke.

A few seconds later, I felt them sit next to me making the bed dip with their weight. The voices and scents of the strangers seemed familiar.

I removed my hand from my eyes and took them in. Bane sat on my right side and Dr. Gupta on my left. Looking around I noticed an IV attached to my arm.

'Oh, thank God you're okay Kaily" Bane said relief in his voice. I tried to say something, but my throat was to dry and nothing came out. He must have noticed because the next thing I know is that a cool glass of water is pressed to my lips. After finishing the glass of water I nodded my head towards him in silent thanks and cleared my throat.

"W-what the hell happened to me" I asked my voice raspy and crackly.

Bane and Dr. Gupta looked at each other. Dr. Gupta cleared his throat "Um... Miss. Kaily I will let Alpha Mathews discus that with you later. But for right now let's talk about your health, you and the baby are fine, but I would like for you to exercise regularly and I've noticed that you have been eating more, so the only thing I have to say on that is eat health". I nodded my head at him indicating I heard him. Nodding his head in return he left the room.

Turning my head towards Bane now I cocked an eyebrow "Lay it on me doctor do little"

Bane looked at me with eyes full of sympathy and sadness "Kaily please tell me you won't cry after I tell you this" He pleaded "It'll hurt hearing this, but please don't be upset! You have to be strong for the baby" I nodded my head almost afraid of what the answer would be.

"Just please tell me what it is" I whispered tiered.

"Your mate he had sex with someone else. Kaily I'm so sorry" He told me. My whole body froze as pain rippled through me worse than it had before.

I knew he hated me but did her really, hate me that much. To go as far to have sex someone else? I mean I knew it would happen at some point but I've only ben gone for ten days! Was I that ugly? Damaged and hideous that he had to destroy our mate link?

Tears gathered in my eyes trailing down my face. My mate marked someone else, he was the one person who was supposed to love me no matter what undeniably and me him. He was the one person who was supposed to anything and everything for me. He was the person who I'd have my babies with and share my life with.

But he wasn't.

I dried my tears with the back of my hand steeling myself. Right now, I felt really numb. I turned my head towards the window trying to burry my sadness and focus on the life that grew inside of me. I am going to fight for my baby, I am going to give him or her the greatest life I could give them.

Not turning towards Bane I told him "Can you please leave me alone?"

The room filled with silence "Sure Kaily whatever you need, me and the guys will be here for you" He answered softly. As soon as he left my mind went back to Leo. I couldn't tell him, no. He wouldn't want anything to do with my baby. He'd leave my baby like he left me. I will not let my baby get rejected by him, I want nothing but love to be known by my baby. I will not let my baby go through the pain I went through.

He wouldn't leave his lifestyle for me, his mate, who loved him more than anything else in the world, what could make me think that he'd leave it for his child? Hell, I still love him, I hate that I love him. How could I love him even after he put me through all of the agony? No, I will keep my child away from him at all costs.

Sorry the chapter was small, it just ended the way it ended I guess Hope you loved it

Please Vote and/or Comment!!