Chapter 2

Thankx for the love for the first chapter and I hope y'all continue to love this story!!!

Again!! The love interest is a older man soooo don't be surprised 😏😘

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Two

~Serena~

I was nervous all day, every time my phone went off I thought it was him. My heart sped up, tongue dried up, and my skin got the chills. We've been talking all day since it's Saturday. And judging from his profile pictures he's not a bad looking older man. In fact he's quite handsome which makes me suspicious. What good looking older man is up here looking for a sugar baby? He probably get one just walking down the street. I mean... I've never dated anybody THIS much older than me-well I guess it's technically not dating but still. And so far it's not how I thought it was gonna be. He's been super kind, and what's to know all these things about me.

▪️Mr. Gallo◾️
Well I'm heading to a meeting now, so I'll talk to you later Serena. And please if you need anything just ask.

Me
Thank you Mr.Gallo and I'll look forward to a message later on☺️

I sighed sending the message it's been stressful and I'm bad at this so I don't see why he's still entertaining me. Abby and Scotty thinks this is so hilarious and want to know when are they going to get their cut. I just don't understand how this works. How do I go about this? Oh! Maybe I can ask Scotty for his classmates number? I quickly leave my apartment and knock on Abby's door. And just my luck Scotty answered.

"Sup Sugar Baby?" I rolled my eyes and walked in.

"Ain't a Sugar Baby yet, you have the number to your classmate?" I asked and he pulled out his phone.

"No but I do have her Instagram if you wanna message her, why?" He asked handing me his phone.

"Well how do I start getting the "sugar" I guess?"
I asked him and he shrugged.

"Send him a nipple and be like that's five thousand sir." He jokes and I couldn't help but to laugh. How da hell would pay that much? I'm not Beyoncé!

"Real funny Scotty but honestly it's not how I thought it would be. He's actually a pretty decent guy... but the others who've messaged me think this is tinder or something." I told him and he sat down next to me.

"You have more prospects?!" He asked snatching my phone. "Damn! We finna be rich!" He said tapping on some of the messages. I quickly take me phone back when I see him looking at the flirty emojis.

"Hey now I don't want a lot of them just one!" I yelled and Abby came out her room.

"So how much ya make?"

"Are y'all my pimps?!" I joked and they laughed. Man these two are gonna drive me crazy with this. I bit on my nail and looked at the conversation me and Mr. Gallo had. So Mr.Gallo is divorced from his wife of twenty years, he's super smart, and owns his own company. And he's super sweet, he hasn't said one crazy thing to me yet. But then again this is just day one. Things could easily change.

**One Month Later**

"No I'm leaving class right now." I said as I rushed out to head to my apartment.

"That's good. I don't want to distract you from learning." I melted when I heard his lil laugh at the end. Mr.Gallo is just... he's just too nice. I think it was after the first week he kept wanting to know if I needed or wanted anything. I kept saying no but then again I'm up here on a Sugar Baby app so OBVIOUSLY need or want something. So now I have a nice lil credit card that my classes go on now and he pays for it. And still we only talk through text and just recently started talking on the phone. Every time he calls I get butterflies in my stomach. His voice is so smooth and warm. Talking to him gives me this comfort I didn't know I needed. Our relationship has gotten... interesting, I get this feeling that he really only needs a companion. Just someone he can talk to freely and vent to. We spend nights together just talking until he tells me to sleep so I'll be rested for class. He's very serious about me studying and getting to class- even before he was paying for it.