twelve

Please vote and/or Comment for the Next Chapter

I don't know where I stand with you

Or what I mean to you all I know is

When I think of you I want to be with you

Chapter Twelve

I love my guys I really do, but sometimes I really wish they would man up. Here I'm standing after telling them that my water broke, and all they can do is stare at me with a blank look on their faces.

The twins were the first to snap out of it "You not serious are you?

You're not really having the baby

You probably pissed you pants

Right I mean this happens to

Pregnant woman all of the time

Right?" Cane and Camden sputter out. I glare at them my wolf getting impatient with them. Our mate should be here with us she whimpered.

I know I whisper back but the best thing for us to do is to be away from him. She whinnied in pain and curled up into a ball.

"No" I snap at them "My water did just break. I think I would know if I'm about to push out a baby the size of a small watermelon out of me. Don't you!" Their faces whiten and they hastily nod their heads at me.

"Now, Bane go start your car" I said calmly "Ryan get my baby bag, Camden and Cane go sit downstairs and do not make a mess! Ryder and Bryan watch those idiots while I take a quick shower".

I turn towards my dresser and start taking out my clothes. When I turn around there still there "Well, get to it!" I shout at them, as if waking them up, they ran out of my room like if the dogs of hell were chasing them.

"Shouldn't we take you to the hospital?" Ryan asked looking a little afraid of me.

I took a deep breath "No, I woman's first pregnancy is long, and plus I don't think Bane would like all of this on his car" I said pointing at the fluid running down my leg.

Ryan laughed and nodded his head. I quickly took a shower and had two contraction while taking the shower, and went downstairs to find Ryder and Bryan sitting on the twins. I raised an eyebrow.

"They wouldn't sit down" Bryan told me 'innocently' batting his eyes at me. Rolling my eyes I walked towards the front door. Just as I was about to open the door Bryan swept me into his arms.

"You shouldn't be walking" He told me. Another contraction hit me 20 minutes apart. "See" He said smirking at me. I gritted my teeth.

"Just get me into the damn car!" I shout at him irritated, he quickly nodes his head his smirk falling of his face.

"I can't wait until you give birth" He mutters.

"Me too, bro, me too" I tell him.

~At the Hospital~

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I cried out, feeling a burning pain erupt in my stomach.

"Breath in, breath out" the nurse instructed.

"What do you think I'm doing" I snarl at her, breathing in deeply. Was she stupid or something? I'm about to give birth here and she's telling me to breath in and out?

"Damn it! That hurts like hell!" Bane screeched at me, he was sitting next to me where I was holding his hand.

"Don't you dare talk about pain! Oh....AW!!!!!!! What the hell!" I screamed at him feeling another contraction hit me like a semi-truck.

"Rosy, calm down." Ryan said trying to calm me down. Oh. My. God. He didn't just say that to me.

"What? What...did you just say to me Ryan?" I growled at him "You think this is easy or something? This is not some walk in the park! I'm pushing out a small watermelon out of my vagina, and you want me to calm down!"

"Okay sorry" Ryan muttered looking totally horrified.

"Hold on there hon, your nearly there" The nurse told me softly. I relaxed a little at her voice. At least someone knew what they were doing here. With the last bit of energy I had I pushed.

"I'm never having kids again!" I shout out.

The sounds around me drowned but then I heard the most beautiful cry. The first cry of my baby boy. I sighed and relaxed as the nurse handed me my gorgeous baby boy. A couple of minutes later I felt a hand wiping away the beads of swat on my face.

I was tired now, so tired. So I closed my eyes, tucking my son into the crook of my arm, as sleep caught up with my weary body.

Please vote and/or Comment for the Next Chapter