thirteen

Please Vote and/or Comment for the Next Chapter

Never allow yourself to be

Defined by someone else's

Opinion of you

Chapter Thirteen

I ran down the street towards my parents. They laughed and smiled as they watched my brothers chase me around. I was so tired that I started to slow down, but pushed myself on further. If they caught me I sooooooo dead. The four of us were fighting earlier and they broke all of my Barbie dolls, so I threw all of their action figures away.

I was just about to reach my mom and dad when Aarons hand wrapped around me. Axel and Adam began to tickle me.

"Hahaha, Stop it guys! I'm sorry... Please... Stop.... Guys!" I said gasping. All three of them smirked at me.

"That's what you get for throwing all off our Action figures away" Adam said.

"You mean Barbie dolls" I taunted them.

"Hey! They're not Barbie dolls! Their big boy toy" Axel huffed at me puffing out his chest like an angry chipmunk, hair all frazzled.

"Ya, and boy don't have cooties!" I tell them, not believing them.

"Now, now kids. Kaily baby stop making fun of your brothers, they can't keep up with you" My mommy said scolding me with a smile and a wink.

"I'm sorry" I tell them giving my mom a wink, making her laugh. My daddy chuckled deeply from behind her wrapping an arm around her, his chin resting on her shoulder. I wish I have someone as awesome as my daddy as my mate.

"We forgive you sis" Aaron said.

"This time" Adam muttered.

"Ya!" I screeched laughing. They never could stay mad at me for long. "Can I have a piggy back ride" I ask Adam. His eyes softened and he nodded his head. Axel laughed at him, knowing they could never stay mad at me.

This is what big brother are meant for. Their meant to protect their little sisters and keep them happy.

Today was one of those few days where daddy didn't have beta duties. It's been a good day, daddy and mommy have been smiling all day. And my brothers we're playing with me today.

I wish everyday was like this.

~~

I awoke to the beautiful cry of my baby. I pushed myself up on the bed and opened my eyes, which took some time to adjust because of the bright hospital lights.

"Oh, look mommy's finally awake" Emalia brightly spoke.

"Where my baby?" I ask immediately.

"Don't worry, he's right here! I can't believe you have a baby boy! We have to go shopping and get him a bunch of clothes, jumpers, onesies......" she trailed off happy in her thought of shopping and booties.

"Here's your baby, Rosy" Bane spoke up handing my little boy. Bane looked at him with such love in his eyes.

My little bean was so small, I was almost afraid to hold him, him in case I dropped him, but with some encouraging thoughts and threats from my wolf, I held him securely in my arms. He was a wearing a bright blue hat with a white long sleeved onesie on and wrapped in a blanket. Once he was in my arms he stopped crying and fell asleep.

"Hi baby, I'm your mommy. And I've been impatiently waiting for you a long time" I tenderly whisper to him. It was weird not having my baby belly now that my stomach was flat again, Not as flat it was before my pregnancy, but with a little yoga and exercise my tummy will be back to it usually size.