fourteen

Please Vote and/or Comment

Sometimes the strongest among us are

Those who smile through the pain,

Cry behind closed doors, and

Fight battles no one knows about

Chapter Fourteen

~Axel~

"Come on man, it's been years since she left and here you are in her room still crying" Ryan spoke to me from the doorway of my twin sister's room. I wiped a stray tear away from my cheek and looked at a picture of my sister, the last one she was in. It was a picture of her and me when we were five. Kaily was on my back with her arms wrapped around my neck, we both had huge grins on our faces.

Although it's been four years since Kaily left, it hasn't been easy. I miss her more than anything and wish I could tell her how sorry I was for the way we treated her. I miss her rare smile, laughs, and the way she bit her nails whenever she saw something she didn't like. I miss everything about her. If there was a way to travel back in time, I would do anything to change the way I treated her, protected her like a brother should have.

I mean I'm her twin brother. We've been together since birth, we have always been together. From the first breath. How could I treat like that knowing she is my twin my other half? The worst part of her leaving us was not knowing if she was alive or not. I just wish she would send us a letter or any kind of sign that showed us that she was alive, but to be honest, I don't expect her to.

A lot changed after she left. After about a month or two after her leaving we got a new Luna... Shelly. Although she's a bitch we can't say anything about it, knowing Leo would get pissed at whoever said anything against her.

Ever, since Kaily left Leo has been a mess. He was quieter, only when his father pressured him into getting a Luna for the pack to make us stronger did he mark Shelly, as a last resort. I can't believe the moon goddess picked him as our sister's mate. She deserves someone better than him. Someone that will cherish her forever.

He seemed hollow, depressed even after his mating with Shelly, which was odd considering a wolf usually got stronger even if they didn't mark their true mate.

"Her name is Kaily" I back snap at Ryan, coming out of a daze "How many times have I told you to call her by her name!"

"Look, dude I get it that she is your sister, but I wasn't the only one that slapped her around it was all of us so get off your high horse and admit it. It was your fault that she left too. We weren't the only ones that put her down, you were a part of it" He growled back at me.

I couldn't deny that so I stayed quite. I knew I was a part of the reason she left, hell it was everyone here. Even though I said all those bad things to her she's still my twin and I love her. I still remember the day she left.

~Flashback~

It was the night of Leo birthday party, we hadn't seen her anywhere, and which wasn't a surprise seeing as Leo's parents had told her to stay away from us. I had been feeling off for a while then. So I started to drink; even then I couldn't shake the bad feeling off. So I grabbed a slut, and headed up to my room. I opened my door while still kissing the bleach blond then suddenly Kaily popped into my head. I pushed the slut away from me.

"Baby what's wrong" she asked in a fake concerned voice. My face hardened.

"Get out of my room" I say in a deadly tone that made that blond look like she was going to piss in her non-existent skirt. She ran out of the room. I sighed and flipped off the light switch and flopped onto my bed.