Chapter 19

I squealed happily as I looked at the mess strewn across the room. Damon laughed, picking up a suitcase and carrying it down the stairs.

"Are you excited," he asked jokingly.

I sighed dreamily. "Damon, this means so much to me. I've never been on a cruise before, it's so exciting!" He looked away from me at that, continuing to bring suitcases down to the car.

All our stuff combined had fit into two suitcases, so we didn't need to worry about the baggage limit.

The ride to the docks was two hours long, so we decide to ask Damon's mom to come with us so she could drive the car back. We managed to fit 6 of the suitcases in the minivan, and the other two were just put on the ground in the middle row.

We had to leave at 4:30 in the morning, so we could get there by 7:00 am at the latest. Being this early, Matt immediately went to the seats all the way in the back and passed out. Ash squeezed in the back too, with a car seat for Emma. Damon sat in the front with Gabe, while Eva, Delaney, and I sat in the middle.

Damon started driving, telling his mom to sleep until they got there. I smiled. It was so sweet how he looked out for his parents. I'm glad he appreciated his family. Almost everyone fell asleep immediately except me, Gabe, and of course, Damon. Being that his mom was in the car, Damon was extra loving towards me.

Eventually I felt myself drifting off to sleep too. Long drives did that to me; I found the car's engine soothing and it put me to sleep. I could hear Damon and Gabe talking quietly to each other in the front.

Before I knew it, Damon was gently shaking me awake. "Liv, baby. We're here." Still in my sleep induced stupor, I followed him out of the car. I tried to grab a suitcase, but Damon gently pulled me away. "I got it. You go help Ash with her stuff."

I was half awake as we rolled the suitcases onto the cruise ship. We were given our rooms and directed to bring our stuff there.

I was just about to turn around to say bye to Eva when I heard Damon say something. "Amelia?"

I wasn't sleepy anymore. I turned to find a tall model-like woman walking up to him smiling. I turned back to Eva hoping for some comfort, only to find her looking just as panicked as me.

"Eva, who is that?" I asked, feeling threatened. He's not really your fiancé Olivia, you need to remember that.

She sighed, seeming stressed. "That right there is Amelia Hart. She's had her claws in Damon for the longest time. Everyone knows she's a manipulative, excuse my language, bitch. Except him."

Just when things were going good.

I sighed, not wanting Eva to worry. I put on a confident smile and said, "Well, he's not the one marrying her, so I wouldn't worry."

Eva smiled tentatively and pulled me in for a hug. "You're right darling. Take care of my baby for me, will you?" I nodded at her. This entire thing was making me a good liar. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing.