Chapter 31

I blinked in confusion as feeling returned to my body. Keeping my eyes squeezed shut, I tried to move a little.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake." I turned a little to see a nurse talking to me.

"What happened," I croaked, my voice raspy.

"You passed out. Your boyfriend was quite the mess when he brought you in." She told me, fixing my sheets.

"Boyfriend?" I muttered to myself. Last I checked, I didn't have one of those.

The nurse clapped a hand over her mouth. "The doctor thought this might happen. Don't worry, it's only temporary and you'll get your memories back with time. I'll go get him now."

I sat up in bed when a man came in. He was tall, with the prettiest green eyes and brown hair. "Liv? How are you feeling? You had us all worried there."

I frowned, trying to remember who he was. "Are you my boyfriend?"

He laughed a little. "What?"

Suddenly, another man came rushing in. The first thing I noticed were his eyes. They were a gorgeous shade of gray, almost stormy as they stared at me. Then I noticed what a mess he was. His hair was everywhere, and he had dark circles under his eyes. Still very attractive though.

"Liv baby, you're awake." He smiled at me in relief.

"Who are you?" My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at him, desperately trying to remember. You'd think I would remember a man as attractive as him.

His face dropped at my words. "She doesn't remember me?" He asked the green eyed man next to him.

Suddenly, I began panicking. "Is Matt okay?"

The man with the gray eyes came over to calm me down. "He's fine Liv. Do you want to see him." I nodded eagerly.

Then, I turned to the green eyed man, still confused. "So you're not my boyfriend or you are?"

"WHAT?" The other man, the super hot one, burst out. I winced a little, he was scary. "Why would Gabe be your boyfriend?"

I shrugged nervously. "The nurse said my boyfriend was really worried about me and then he walked in. I don't know. I don't know who either of you are." I sighed in frustration.

The super hot one calmed down. "It's okay, Liv, we'll figure this out. I'm Damon, and this is Gabe."

"How do I know you guys?" I wondered curiously.

Damon froze, looking at Gabe nervously. "Well...you're my fiancé. And Gabe is my best friend."

I think my jaw dropped. "F- fiancé?"

He nodded sheepishly. I massaged my temple, feeling a headache coming on. I turn to Damon hopefully. "Do you think we could leave? I don't like hospitals." The smell made me nauseous and I couldn't concentrate.

"I know you don't baby. Don't worry as soon as the doctor comes back and gives us the okay, we're going back home." He gives me a million dollar smile, making me wonder how I even ended up with a man as perfect as him.

He massaged my shoulder comfortingly. Before I could stop myself, I let out a moan as he opened up the knots in my shoulders. I let out a squeak and covered my mouth in embarrassment.

"Don't worry baby, you'll be doing a lot of that once we get back home." He winked.

Holy Jesus, I need some holy water. I should become a nun right now. I knew my cheeks were bright red right now, as the other man, Gabe, howled with laughter.

"Wait..." I trailed off. How was I supposed to ask this? "Have we...?" Oh my god, I lost my virginity and don't remember it.

Damon didn't seem to understand. "Have we what?"

I motioned between the two of us uncomfortably. Not remembering him was making this conversation so much more awkward than it needed to be. I was basically asking a random stranger if I'd had sex with him.

Damon was still confused. "What is it, Liv?"

"Done it?"

Still confused. "Done what?"

Oh, for god's sake, this man was clueless. I threw my hands up in the air out of frustration. "It's not that hard Damon! Has your dick been in my vagina yet?" I yelled a little louder than I should have.

Of course, that was the moment the doctor decided to walk in. He chuckled a little. "Ms. Blackwood, I see you're awake." I wanted to crawl under the bed and die of embarrassment. Damon and Gabe were silently laughing behind him.

I gave the doctor a strange look. I may not remember a lot but I definitely knew that wasn't my last name. Maybe he had the wrong person.

I went to say something, but Damon put a warning hand on my shoulder. The doctor gave me a checkup and said I was missing about a year and a half of my life, but it should come back over the next few days. After some paperwork, he declared that we were free to go.

I started to get up, only to have Damon lift me up bridal style. "I thought my last name was Lanhurst?" I questioned him.

"It is. But using my last name was more convenient." He explained.

"How so?" I turned to look at him, only I wasn't expecting him to be that close. I stopped breathing when I realized my mouth was an inch away from his.

"Oh hell no. You guys are not making out in front of me right now." Gabe pretended to throw up. I hid my face in Damon's chest, as he glared at Gabe, throwing a crumpled up piece of paper at him.

Gabe smirked a little. "Damon, I think it's best if we leave now before the entire world sees your girl dressed like that." He motioned towards the paper thin gown I was wearing. Gabe threw his head back and laughed as Damon cursed a little, pulling me closer to him. I had a feeling that Gabe winding Damon up like this was a common occurrence.

"I have clothes for you in the car," Damon told me. I nodded thankfully.

My mouth dropped as we went outside. "That's not a car, that's a fucking limo," I blurted our before I could stop myself.

Gabe and Damon laughed at my reaction. I stared at them dumbfounded, "Do we go everywhere in that?"

Damon shrugged nonchalantly. "Sometimes we take my other cars if I want to drive."

"You're rich?" I asked him, somewhat bewildered and overwhelmed by everything that was happening.

That was how the entire car ride went, with me just asking questions and the two of them answering.

I learned that I was out for a day and a half, Matt was awake and fine, and that I was finally going to college! I assumed Damon played a role in the college part because he was clearly a freaking billionaire. I also discovered that no, we had not had sex.

We got back to Damon's penthouse, which, may I just say, is huge. I asked the question that had been bothering me since I woke up.

"So how exactly did we meet?" I asked Damon.

He shrugged uncomfortably, and I got the feeling he didn't want to talk about it. "It's complicated. I think we should just wait for your memories to come back before we get into that." I was impatient, but agreed.

"Okay then, how about we get you to bed, and then tomorrow morning, Matt and Ash can come over?"

I nodded eagerly. I really would like that.