USJ

_________________________

A few days pass and you only get One detention across them all! You fell asleep in class again. But Iida didn't seem mad about it. You have both gotten closer with each other. Iida has become more bendy with his rules around you. At lunch, you usually go to the library to catch up on homework and Iida sometimes comes to visit you once he's eaten, he then points out all the spots where you went wrong. You also walk to school together. Sometimes Uraraka joins but she usually walks with Asui or Midoirya.

You've also nearly gone into Iida's house but your phone was close to death so you couldn't text your parents. However, Iida's been to the bar several times. Not to drink! He just comes around, usually to annoy you, but mostly because his brother hangs out with his friends and other regular costumers.

Oh god, it was so funny and scary. You saw Midnight, Present Mic and Mr Aizawa go into the bar with Iida's brother. You both bloody bolted upstairs. Imagine if Mr Aizawa saw you two! He'd probably have to give the whole class a drinking awareness lessons or something. However, he can't talk. Midnight got drunk off her tits and Present Mic was very tipsy. You and Iida couldn't believe it as it was happening.
Iida's brother kept giving nervous glances to your hiding space. However, you'd see him smile each time.

So that was a fun experience. You wonder if you'll see your teachers there again. It'll be funny if you do but Iida has to be there or there's no point. It's too funny to watch alone.

Anyway, today the class are going on a trip to some training grounds. The USJ or something. It's different to usual lessons but that can be fun. You feel like you're more likely to get a detention here though. What if Mr Aizawa expects you to be active?  You were helping out at the bar last night. But you didn't stay up too late! But you definitely didn't go to sleep early enough.

On the bus ride, you practically feel like death. You sit by yourself, kinda separated from the class. They're all noisy also, there are enough seats. This bus has a dumbass layout.
You take up two seats to yourself. You lean against the window and rest your feet up while feeling the weight of drowsiness sink into your body. You need to have more self-control when it comes to sleeping or you'll be a mess forever.

At least your hero costume is comfy. You don't really need your costume made in a specific way for your quirk to work. It's simple, the more relaxed you are the easier it is to use your quirk. But that doesn't mean you straight up can't use it when annoyed. You just won't go very far.
Once when you were younger you were sitting on the sofa and eating a sandwich. At that moment you were so comfy. It was sunny outside, a nice summers day, no school, no homework, no loud people downstairs. You sneezed and teleported to the street outside your house.
It's irregular to occurs but you can get somewhat far with your quirk. You just feel sick afterwards.

It's easier to teleport objects around you rather than yourself. Like, if you want a drink. Pop! It's in your hand!
Lost the remote? Dang Diggity there it is!
Oh and your favourite. Too tired to grab a blanket? Bang and boo, warmth comes to you!

You should make slogans.
Aw, it would be great if you could whip out a blanket right now. It's hard to sleep without any covers. Maybe you should add a cape to your hero costume. It might not fit in well though.
Your hero costume is simple.
Your mum said you would get cold if you just had the bodysuit. But you feel fine, it's made out of Nice feeling materials. Also, you wouldn't stand out very much if you kept your basic original design. So you added a lil skirt. You like it, it's functional.
But, you're so gunna add a cape somewhen. It'll just be cool.

-

-

When entering the USJ you're amazed by its size. This whole arena is just for your class. It looks like it'll be so much fun!
The whole class stand in the entrance and are introduced to the Hero 13. They talk to the whole class about quirks, both they're beneficial and dangerous sides.

Even though your quirk is simple, it can also be dangerous. You are quite literally moving your matter from one place to another. If you move one atom out of place you're fucked. And it hurts when you teleport yourself, well it hurts to an extent. You're getting better at teleporting. When you were younger you could only pop around two feet away from your original standing point. So hopefully you can continue to expand your limits as you grow up. This school should be able to help you with that kind of stuff. You can probably try to expand it today.

When 13 finishes talking, you look around at your class. You make eye contact with Iida and somewhat smile. He doesn't seem to return the gesture, which is oddly cold of him. You walk over to his side and tap on his dummy thick metal armour.
"Hey." You say with a frown to get his attention. "Why are you being moody? You know it's not nice to ignore someone when they smile at you."
"I don't need to learn manners from you." He responds before turning away.

Okay, what?
Last time you checked you were both cool. Maybe it's not something you did. He could be having family problems at the moment. But if it's something like that then he can talk to you, you'd understand. You've been wanting to talk to someone about your own family problems too recently.

Your attention is dragged away from your thoughts when the lights begin to suddenly flicker. The whole class look up and around. You step closer to Iida's side along with his friends.
There's a fountain in the middle of the centre, because not only is it a training centre, it's a classy training centre. The fountain begins to spurt, it splatters water before completely cutting off and behind it, a purple mist begins to glow.

"Get Back!" Your Homeroom Teachers yells. He grabs his scarf and looks ready to fight.
Is this some kind of weird-ass training simulator? Well, in the modern-day power outages can technically be classed as Natural disasters so this does make sense. You just didn't realise how hardcore the situations were going to be.
If they fucking flood this place you're out. You'll work at your parents' pub instead.

From the purple mist many different people emerge, they all wear Wack ass clothing. But your class are also wearing Wack ass clothing so you can't judge. You're literally wearing a bodysuit and skirt, you should of added a cape. Your classmates begin to question this situation as well, they ask what's happen and whether this is a practice or not. But it's gotta be. There's no way actual villains can get in here. This place should be safe right?

13 begins to usher you all away and Mr Aizawa runs towards the seemingly villainous people below. He puts on his goggles and looks like he's genuinely going to fight. This isn't a simulation.

___________________________________
╔═══ *.·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·.* ═══╗
Your class field trip has been gate
crashed by groovily dressed villains.
╚═══ *.·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·.* ═══╝

Word Count:
1,270