chapter two

Tom pov
I was cleaning and stitching up my wounds. When I finished I started examining the knives, and I thought damn she's got great aim. And as I examined the wooden handle closer there was a little gem just half the size of my pinkie nail and it was twinkling it looked like a diamond but I could be wrong the ripper doesn't let any of his children have such valuables unless it a party that he has at his house, I should get it checked by my jeweler. I was brought out of my train of thought when I heard three stiff knocks at my office door, I muttered a soft but rough "come in." I was still focused on the knife in hand and the bottom opened and a key fell out "well all be dammed." the twins walked in "Tom, mate what the fuck happend back there?" harry questioned "he got his ass kicked by Jolene Warren. That's what happend." replied sam "Can you both shut the fuck up for a minute a look at what just fell out of one of the throwing knife handle." i roughly said to them. they both shut up and looked at the golden key

   !WARNING MENTION OF ABUSE!

Jolene Pov

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I said quickly one of my throwing knives that I threw had the key to my office and know the fucking idiot has it. If colby had never gotten himself in deep hot steaming dog shit I would have never lost the key I thought to my self. I flopped on my bed bouncing up and lading back down for a second. I fell asleep which is the worst choice I have ever done. 

( in the dream Jolene talking and the bold will be her father) 

I-I-I'm sorry daddy i didn't mean to break the glass it was w-w-wet and it slipped out of my hands. Sorry is not gonna cut it You broke a crystal glass you know you weren't supposed to touch those you have plastic cups for a reason because your a clumsy dumb girl. I know I just wanted to be a big girl and use the glasses that mommy used to use. Oh? you want to be a big girl now? who said you could be a big girl your mother is dead because of you and your shit nose twin brother Colby. Then Jackson grabbed Jolene by her upper arm gripping so tight that it started to bruise her fair skin she started struggling to get free and she did then her father grabbed her pony tail. The grip he had on her hair started pulling some strands out and he drug her up the stairs and threw her in her room and from the force she ended smashing her head in the corner and split open her eye brow. Jolene sat on her bed holding one of her old t-shirts to her eyebrow to somewhat stop the bleeding and keep blood from going every where. Then Sierra the maid walked in with the first aid kit, ice packs for her eyebrow and the dark purple and blue hand shape bruise on her upper arm, and a clean damp wash cloth. Sierra got to work on what she was told to do by the boss clean and stitch up her split eye brow and put an ice pack on her bruise and to make sure she wears a long sleeve shirt to the at home classroom so the teacher wont suspect anything.

I jolted awake from my dream when I heard a loud banging on my wooden door, I looked at the corner of the desk where I busted my eye brow and i reached my right hand to my left eyebrow and felt the scar where hair will never grow so I have a forever slit in my eyebrow. I get broken out of my train of thought to the still continous banging on my door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" " Jo th-there here." my eyes opened wide and I whisperd "oh shit." I swung open my door to see Colby with a panicked look on his face and I grabbed his arm and Yanked him inside and i just saw a glimps of the door to the garden swing open. I threw Colby a double barrel shot gun and I grabbed my revolver. and this is where we play the waiting game.

Tom Pov 

That night we went over to the Warren mansion, we spotted the garden door and Haz picked the lock and he opened the door and it swung in I looked up and I saw movement at the top of the stairs and I heard a door lightly click. " Huh" "what is it mate?" Haz whispered " I think I know where little Ms. Warren is." I started walking upstairs then I heard a tick as I got up to the last step and I looked down and I noticed a trip wire. Oh that sneaky little bitch I continued with what I was doing I have five minutes before all of their men arrive. I started walking softly and then open the first  door and there I saw Cole and Jolene Warren, I shot at Cole and hit him right in between the eyes and he fell then Haz came in behind Jolene and clasped his cloth filled hand on her mouth before she could scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued