27

Like, comment, share

A couple months later...

  Life has been great for everyone, kennon and Michelle still acting like a married couple , jayceon and crystal are still going strong, Jonathan and honey are working on getting together. Katrina's shop is doing better than she could ever imagine, and Amir's new deal is brining in a lot more money and he's proud of himself for expanding his business. But let's take it back to a couple months before

-flash back-
Katrina just got Jayden out the tub and made it back into their room where Amir was laying down on his phone. Jayden jumped in the bed and went straight under Amir.

"Wassup lil man" he scratched the top of his head.

"Hi mir mir" he smiled widely

"Did mommy get you all ready for bed"

"Yes i smell good" he smelled himself and Katrina laughed at his silliness.

"Can i ask a question please"

"Of course baby you don't have to ask" he started messing with his hands the same thing Katrina did when she was nervous.

"You don't have to be nervous lil man just come on with it" Amir encouraged him

"Are you my daddy mir mir" Katrina and Amir looked at one another unsure of what to say.

"Um baby i"Katrina started but she still didn't know what to say

"You know what lil man, if you want me to be your dad I'd be happy to be your dad" Katrina looked at him confused.

"Amir no it's fine i don't want him to be confused"

"Kay if I'm gonna be here for a while I'd love to be a dad to Jayden"he assured her pulling her into the hallway.

"Amir i understand what your saying but we have to think of the reality to it"

"Reality to what Katrina the boy is five years old and asking who his dad is"

"I just want him to know the truth am i wrong for wanting that"

"And once he knows the truth then what , I feel like your just making up excuses at this point"

"How the hell am i making up excuses" she scrunched up her face

"You think telling him his father is not in his life is going to make him feel better I'm genuinely telling you that i have no problem with being a father figure to Jayden and your completely shutting it down"

"I don't need you walking out of his life if we don't work out"

"You really don't know me by now" he looked hurt.

"I'm just confused i don't wanna-" he cut her off.

"Here go the confused excuses, Katrina you need to get your priorities straight and fast your a grown ass woman nothing should be confusing to you anymore" he grabbed his things before leaving and slamming the door behind him making her jump.

She walked back into the room seeing Jayden sleeping. Sliding him over she climbed into bed  and begin to drown in her thoughts. She didn't think she was being self at the fact that she wanted Jayden to know that his actual father wasn't in his life she preferred him to know the truth rather than lie. She was so lost in her thoughts that before she knew it she was knocked out.
~~~~~

"I don't know Kat i kinda side with Amir on this one" MiMi said sipping her coffee

"Yeah i definitely agree with MiMi the man just wants to be there for him, you see how those two are when their together i don't see what the problem is" crystal said