Shooting

a/n: There's a shooting at Peter's school. FFH

Peter was in the hallway with Ned and Mj. "I'll meet you in class, I need to use the bathroom." Mj said waving them off. As they walked to class they heard the elongated bell. "Lockdown this is not a drill!" He pulled Ned into their spanish class near by and sat down quickly. He looked around in panic, Where's Mj? He pulled out his phone putting it on silent and texting her.

"Are you okay?"

"Please let me know."

His heart sank at the thought of Mj by herself. The sound of gunshots ran through the halls, causing everyone to flinch in fear. Peter had no choice, he couldn't let anyone get hurt. Peter got up, quietly crawling behind the teachers desk where no one was, everyones eyes were on the teacher until they heard a bang at the door. He changed into his suit quietly crawling onto the ceiling where no one looked. Everyone was too busy crying or hiding to even look where the sound came from. Peter unlocked the door, crawled out, then webbed it shut from the outside. He checked his phone when he felt a buzz.

"In the bathroom, I think there's someone here." Peter ran through the halls, checking for anyone. He climbed into the vent and followed KAREN's instructions to get to the girls bathroom near to their class.

"karen, notify mr.stark of an active shooter at midtown high..." Peter whispered. He peaked into the vent, Mj was crying, she tried her best not to make any noise and she held her breath. The man kicked down each door and got to her's he smiled. He dropped his gun, Mj kicked it further giving her a chance to run. He pulled her back by her hair. He yanked her hair pulling her back into the stall.

He began to undo his belt, leaving Mj on the ground bleeding from the impact with the toilet seat. "Please don't!" OH HELL NO. Peter dropped down from above punching the man in the face and webbing him to the wall.

"YOU SICK BASTARD!" Peter was disgusted. He turned around facing Mj who was crying on the floor. He closed the stall, taking off his mask.

"I'm here, I'm here." She lifted her head, shoving herself into his arms. She cried in releif, shaking. "He can't hurt you." He pulled away, pressing his forehead against hers calming her. He closed his eyes focusing on her, her breathing calmed and he hugged her.

"Go, there's one more." She stated, pulling away. He shook his head.

"Are you sure?" She nodded, he smiled in slight reassurance, pulling his mask back up. Peter ran through the halls, suddenly stopping at the sound of screams. His heart sank, he ran towards them.

"Please just leave me alone!" He was suddenly face to face with the man, holding Peter's classmate at gun point.

"Stop right there!... Spiderman." He gave a menace smile. "Before I put a bullet in her head, let me out one in yours!" Peter shot a web at the girl, pulling her into his arms. He shot a web at the gun webbing it to the wall then webbed the man to the wall as well.

"T-Thank you." The girl replied.

"No... proble-" He stopped mid-sentence, as he felt the blood pour from
his wound. He dropped to the floor, right when Tony arrived at the school.

"Help! Spiderman's hurt!" The girl, yelled for help. Tony flew in taking Peter in his arms, he flew him back to the tower. Peter was in and out of consciousness.

"Hey, Mr.Stark." He was being pushed into the Med Bay; where Bruce was working. Tony gave a reassuring smile.

"Hey Kid, you're gonna be alright." Peter was unconscious before he could hear Tony's sentence. His breaths became shallow, he continued to groan in pain. His eyes shut tightly. "What's happening?"

"He's having a sensory overload, while he's bleeding out." Bruce pulled out the scissors, about to cut off the suit.

"Wait!" Tony stopped him.

"What!" Bruce worried. Tony pressed the spider emblem, compacting the suit into the emblem in the center of his chest. He placed the suit in his pocket. Bruce gave him the "are you serious?" look but continued when he heard Peter gasping, he was conscious again.

"I-I can't breathe." He spoke. Bruce gave him anesthetics and he fell unconscious again.

"The bullet... did it hit his heart?" Tony avoided the question long enough.

"I'm not sure yet, but you're going to have to go get rest." Bruce patted him on the back.

"I'm not gonna leave him Bruce." Tony refused.

"Tony, you can't be in here during the surgery!"

"I can't lose him!"

"Please Tony, for his sake..." Bruce insisted. Tony nodded walking out the room.

~hours later~

"Tony?!" Bruce called out wondering if he was still here.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm here." Bruce pulled him to the side.

"The bullet just missed his heart. " Tony sighed in relief, sitting down. "He's gonna be okay."

"Can I go see him?" Tony stood back up, anxiously waiting to see Peter.

"Of course." Bruce led him to the room, stepping out of the way so he could walk in first.

Tony watched as Peter slept. Peter started to stir, becoming restless. "no..." he mumbled. "stop."

Tony walked over to Peter shaking the kid. Peter shot up quickly, freaking out. "MJ?! W-Where is she? I need to see her!" Peter pulled out his IV, tying a cloth around it.

"Woah Woah, Peter you need to rest." Tony stood up, trying to grab a hold of him. Bruce also ran in from the yelling.

"Pete, you can't be standing around yet, you just got shot-" Peter ran out the room.

"Peter!" Tony called out.

He shot 2 webs at the walls creating a slingshot. He pulled back and flew all the way to the end of the hall. He ran into the bathroom, changing into his homecoming suit then ran down the stairs. The other Avengers watched in confusion as Peter ran into the lobby, "Peter? You just got shot what are you doing?" Nat stood up. Peter stepped back until his back was against the wall. Tony ran into the lobby, not much faster without his suit.

"Peter! Sto-" Peter ran dodging Tony, Bruce and Nat then jumping out the window. Tony watched as he swung away. "Damn that kid."

the end. possibly.

a/n: It's 4am, ahaha