6

Sorry for my not-so-many-readers-that-I-love for taking a month to write this short ass lame chapter. I'll do better, I promise.

Just a question. I intend on writing sex scenes in the story. Should I warn before I write them for ppl who don't like smut? (not yet, not yet)

anyways, I hope you enjoy don't forget to comment, it gives me ideas, but more importantly makes me laugh

______________

I don't really remember how we got where we are, but this is the first time my therapist has totally left my mind. I'm too focused on undressing Eva, who is standing, back against the door of my room.

The moment we had arrived and I had taken care of her coat and heels, she had attacked my lips with hers, my sides with her hands, and I hadn't protested one bit. On the contrary, I had encouraged her to go on, because I knew that if she just stopped for a second, then my resolution would fade and I would chicken out.

I lead her inside my room, still nervous about the whole thing. She doesn't tease me about it though, but quickly takes charge.

Still not breaking our kiss, she pushes me back, and I walk backwards until the back of my knees meet my bed. Eva takes advantage of the sudden stop grab the hem of my shirt and takes it off, throwing it on the floor.

She pushes me on my bed, and crawls on top of me. On top of my body, but not quite facing me. I have to raise my head from the mattress and look down at her to see her. And what I see is turning me on, maybe as much as what I feel.

I feel her lips meeting the skin of my tummy, creating goose bumps all over my flesh.

Eva trails kisses up my tummy, stroking my thighs over my jeans whilst doing so. She kisses right in the valley between my breasts, and I loose it. I cannot contain myself, as my already ragged breath turns into whimpers and moans.

"Eva..", I moan while she kisses my neck, slowly, drawing circles with her tongue, her teeth grazing my collarbone.

"Mmhmm?" She hums, then smirks, looking up at my probably pleading eyes.

But that smirk, her smirk.

It suddenly reminds me of... her.

***

Dr. Alexander

I kept my promise.

From time to time, when I'm not teaching, but sitting in my office in between patients, I see it. And it's hard to keep my promise.

The folder is taunting me. Kennedy Grant's whole story is there, on the shelf, next to a few dozen of other patients', a few meters away from my desk. I can stand up, take it, and open it. I can read it, and no one would know. She would never know.

But I would, and my conscience tells me not to do it.

I can't help it. I'm a curious woman. But most of all, I can't lie to one of my patients. I have to have her trust me.

"... But I know she's a whore! And she's fucking other guys. I'm sure of it. Why would she want to break up with me otherwise?"

I try not to sigh, which would surely show the boy sitting opposite me I'm not quite agreeing with everything he says.

"Let's leave your girlfriend aside for a moment. What I'd like to know, is what makes you thing a girl who sleeps around is a whore?"