17

mikes pov
-

days have passed since the night at the arcade. harry and wills relationship and obviously evolved or whatever. they were now kissing publicly and harry was more possessive over will.

i looked down at my watch, checking the time before looking back up to see harry and will standing at the water fountains, kissing. i used to kiss those lips i thought to myself.

wills eyes slowly opened, meeting with mine. my cheeks soon burned a rosy red and i slammed my locker, wondering off to my class. awkward.

-
3 months later
-

my eyes slowly opened, feeling a major headache appear. the first thing my eyes were greeted with was  max and el passed out on the floor beside me along with suzie laying on the opposite side of the couch as me. last night, we all decided to celebrate halloween a day early.

instead of getting a sugar high, we decided to drink away our cravings. we might have had a little too much. el's mouth was hanging open, drool dried on the side of her mouth. max was curled up, her head resting on elevens lap, a beer bottle still in her hand.

i stood up, hearing my back pop from the stiffness of the couch. i turned my head to see lucas and dustin piled on top of eachother. i fondly smiled, remembering how i saw the same sight months ago.

that was the day after me and wills first kiss. will. will and i haven't spoken much at all recently. it's as if our friend group separated from him. or he separated from us.

he left our group of friends for harry and his friends. but he seemed happy and at the end of the day that was the only thing that mattered.

i shook my mind of the thought of will and i woke the others up. "guys get up, we have school today." i said, kicking the boys and shaking the girls awake.

a single groan escaped all of their lips before they got up, looking miserable. "i wanna sleeeeeep!" el groaned

"yeah well me too but we have to go today. it's halloween, there will be candy." i said, attempting to tempt her.

-

we all walked into school looking like hot messes. we were severely hung over after last nights events. i could feel all of the eyes burning holes into us as we walked through the main doors.

it was like something you'd see in a movie. where the bad kids walked into a school togetherness everyone stared at them. except we weren't bad, we were just very fucking hungover.

i flinched at the bright lights of the school before grabbing a pair of sunglasses from the front pocket of my sweatshirt and putting them on.

harry and will were standing a couple of feet away, kissing against the lockers. it didn't even bother me at this point. without looking their way, i looked straight ahead and walked to my class.

-

after almost falling asleep in first period, the day went by pretty smoothly. i was able to get some pain killers from the nurses office because i had a headache.

as i walked to my last period classroom, i saw a note laying on the ground. i was curious to what it was so i picked it up. after i got to my classroom, i sat down and opened up the letter. it read:

hey are u going to that halloween costume party tonight?

i haven't heard anything about a party. are you?

yeah i think i'm gonna go. you should come with

idk maybe.. what's the address?

6890 mary drive... it's at harry dylan's house.

the hot guy?

yeah

i hooked up with him last week

gross u know he's been fucking a guy up the ass right?

no way, harry is not gay

idk about that. him and will byers have been basically fuckin in the hallway.

:( gross

my throat grew dry after reading the note. had will and harry actually had sex? had they actually committed to that part of a relationship? but the thing was, apparently harry cheated on will. that's the thing that made me mad.

he took wills innocence and then cheated on him. that wasn't cool at all. i felt anger boil at the pool of my stomach and i slammed the note down onto my desk before getting up and running down the hall, trying to find harry's class.

it turned out that harry had actually left early because he was planning on setting up for his party. great, well then i guess i'll just give him a piece of my mind tonight.

<3

drop ur honest opinions of this book in the comments if u want