Victory Party

Amy's POV

I began walking back to the Gryffindor common room only to be pulled into a broomstick cupboard .

"Really Bella ? The broomstick cupboard I can't breath in here"

The broomstick cupboard wasn't very spacious and could barely fit Bellatrix and I in .

"Stop whining"
Bellatrix said before pulling me into a kiss .

"I'm glad your alive"
She continued.

"I'm glad I won"

"I'm also glad Florence got last"

I chuckled as I realised how much Florence agitated Bellatrix.

"You should come to the after party in the Gryffindor common room tonight"
I stated

"No imagine what people would think of me if I started partying with Gryffindor's"

"So ? You're already openly dating one so a party is nothing"

"Yeah but you're pure blood"

"You're been pathetic . You don't even have to tell you're Slytherin friends where you're going"

"Hm I suppose"

"Just come . Please"

"We'll see"

********************

People stood around cheering at me for winning the first round first round for Hogwarts .

I was expecting it to be just Gryffindor's but I saw Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's there too and maybe even the odd Slytherin here and there but still no sign of Bellatrix .

I sighed but grabbed hold of the golden egg instead before lifting it in the air and shouting

"Who wants me to open it ?"

The crowd cheered as if to say yes . I grinned and began to open it only for it to let out a shriek .

Everyone including myself covered there ears at the sound of the ear piercing screaming coming from the egg .

I quickly shut the egg to which it thankfully shut up .

"I think it's best we don't open it"
I stated.

I looked at the crowd who all shook there heads in agreement .

"what's she doing here ?"
Sirius muttered.

I looked in the direction Sirius was looking in and grinned as I saw Bellatrix before making my way too her .

"I hate you for making me come here"

"Well let's get out of here then"