| | F O U R | |

It has been three months, three whole months since I came here in this novel.

Three whole months since I have known the fact that I am never gonna go back to my world again.

Three whole months since my husband left, which I heard from the butler.

Yes, people, I have been trapped here in this novel without anything to do, well I was doing a lot of things like caring and nurturing the kids while managing the entire household.

You heard it right, I was trapped in a freaking novel!

How I found out? Simple, the characters, the clan names, and the kingdom.

And the unfortunate cannon fodder?

Of f*cking course! Who else but me?

The cannon fodder who didn't do anything wrong was sacrificed by her so-called parents and was sold to a person she didn't even know.

That is me.

I was just a simple woman who was living in her parent's fief and was boldly gifted or sold which I preferred saying to a devil who is now my husband.

Turns out my husband was lacking a wife so when my parents sold me, forcibly, he took me and wedded me without any celebration and just a paper and a night of painful memories.

The story goes like any other shitty romances stories after the male lead left the pitiful cannon fodder he wedded and impregnated, he left for war and took a princess which was about to be molested. A freaking naive princess who is weak, submissive, and innocent.

As always, the combination of hard and soft, the male lead started to fall in love with the innocent female lead and how she always sees the good side of the people. Naturally, with their time together at the military base, which is approximately six months, they would cultivate their feelings and the good friends of the male lead would approve of the girl when she stay by the male lead's side when he got injured by a poisonous arrow.

Because of their feeling overflowing, they have s*x.

Multiple times.

And then the oh-so-naive princess low key seduced the other male from the powerful clans, they practically showered here with love and devotion, treated her like a saint.

Just great.

And when the cannon fodder found out about the princess, she wreaks havoc.

The twins were left unattended and the male lead was about to take them from the past cannon fodder to the newly transformed villain's hands but she immediately left and kidnapped them.

But of course, who is the male lead? He is just the military commander of a freaking elite soldier who is willing to die for him.

And so she was caught and executed, and they all lived happily ever after.

That was supposed to be the whole plot of the story.

And I am the villain who was cannon fodder before, so yep, no happy ending for me.

All I could wish for is to live my life away from them and took care of my babies.

I named my baby girl Fuyu (which is extracted from my other name in my other life, which means winter) Clementine and named my baby boy Haru (which is spring) Carius.

Fuyu Clementine and Haru Carius Castellion.

My twins.

I look up at them with a bright smile, they're eyes were the color of steel blue which I think was inherited from their father, and my grayish-blue hair. With a single swoop, I carried the two of them in my arms as I lulled a lullaby.

Which was broken when a maid appeared looking flustered.

"Amy! The twins were about to-"

I didn't finish my scolding when she said wide eye.

"The Master has returned"

What?!

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!