Fez- "how drunk were you last night?"(part 2)

Description: y/n tells her parents about the tattoo and they don't take it well.
Warnings: swearing
*******************************************
The time was currently half seven in the afternoon and I was sat in the living room waiting for my parents to return to tell them about the tattoo. I knew that they weren't going react in the best of ways, I mean my parents always associated tattoos with 'thugs'. Which I never actually got, I mean just because you have tattoos doesn't mean your a thug.
Both my parents were also rather strict, my mom was a lawyer and my dad being a cop.
I had been waiting for about half hour when the door opened and my parents finally walked in.
"Y/n?" I heard my mom call as soon as she walked in.
"In the living room" I replied as I became filled with anxiety. I wanted to throw up, I took a deep breath in trying to remain as calm as possible. It's only a small tattoo and it's on the back of my neck, it's easily covered I thought.
"How your day been?" my mom asked walking in, my father behind her.
"It's been okay" I started to chew my lip as my parents sat down. "So mom, dad. I have something to tell you" I turned to face them.
"What is it?" My dad asked not taking his eyes off the TV.
"Well first I need you to not freak out" my dad attention quickly snapped from the TV to me.
"I swear if your pregnant..." my dad started staring at me.
"No" I looked down as I fiddled with my hands.
"Then what is?" My mom leant forward.
"Umm well I kind of got a tattoo" I quickly said not looking up.
"You did what!" My dad yelled standing up.
"It's not as bad as it seems" I argued back.
"Not as bad as it seems" I looked seeing my dad walking away from me while my mom was in the same position. "It's tiny" I looked from my mom to my dad.
"Tiny. Let me see it" my dad made his way over to me. I turned around pulling my hair up so he could see the tiny tattoo. "What even is it supposed to me an?" He asked walking away after looking at it.
"Me, Rue and Jules got one together to symbolise our friendship" I replied
"Of course those two would be part of this" he started to pace. "You can no longer be friends with those two" he turned facing me. He was really starting to piss me off. "Also that Fez dude I've seen you with, you can't be friends with him either"
"I'm eighteen you can't tell me who I can and can't be friends with" I stood up crossing my arms.
"While you live under my roof I can. I won't have my daughter being friends with someone that does drugs" I had enough.
"You know what fuck you" I started walking away and towards the living room.
"Where the hell do you think your going?" My dad followed me as I went to the front door.
"Out!" I yelled opening the door.
"If you leave now don't bother coming back tonight" I looked at my dad before stepping out the door and shutting it.
Guess I'm going to have to find a place to crash.

I walked down the streets texting Rue, I told her about everything that had happened. She called my dad a prick, she was correct. After a couple more minutes of wondering I decided on heading to the one place that I wanted to be.
It didn't take me long to reach my destination, Fez's house. I made my way to his front door knocking.
"Who is it?" I heard Fez say from the other side of the door.
"It's me, y/n" it didn't take long for Fez to open the door.
"What are you doing here?" He questioned.
"Is the other to stay at yours still open?" I asked in reply. Fez just nodded stepping aside and allowing me to enter.

I don't know what type of house I was expecting Fez to live in, but this wasn't it. The house looked normal you know, I mean the wallpaper seemed old but I know Fez isn't exactly fuss about shit like that.
"Aye what she doing here" I heard ashtray say as I walked into what seemed to be the living room.
"She's crashing here for the night" Fez said in reply.
"Okay but why?" Ashtray was sat in one of the couches.
"Me and my parents got in an argument about my tattoo and that lead to them telling me who I can and can't be friends with" I replied to Ashtray this time.
"Shit" was all he said as I walked over with Fez taking a seat on the opposite couch.
"Shit is right" I laughed.
"So them kicking you out, is it a permanent thing?" Fez asked as he relaxed on the couch.
"I don't know if I'm honest but I'm not going back if there going to control me" I sighed running a hand through my hair.
"Well you can always crash here if you need" I smiled at Fez's offer.
"Thank you" I leant back more into the couch thinking about what I should do tomorrow.

After half hour of being there Ashtray disappeared leaving just Fez and me. I spent the next two hours getting to know Fez some more. We were friends but only hung out when Rue was there so this was nice. The more I spoke to him the more my crush on him developed, I mean I couldn't help it. Even if he didn't feel the same. I rested my head back against the couch closing my eyes.
"Are you tired?" I heard Fez ask I just nodded my head in response. "Why don't you head to sleep" he said. It then hit me I had no idea where I would be sleeping, I know I'm crashing at Fez's but where in Fez's. "You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch" it was as if Fez had read my mind.
"No Fez this is your house I'll sleep on the couch, it's fine" I opened my eyes smiling up at the boy but he shook his head.
"Na, your the guest I'm not going to make you sleep on the couch" Fez stood up.
"No Fez really-" "I'm not going to take no as an answer y/n" he said sternly. I let out a sigh standing up.
"Fine lead the way" I said crossing my arms. Fez nodded before walking down the hallway, I followed behind.

Fez's room was down the bottom on of the corridor and on the right hand side. Opposite his room there was another room but the door was shut so I couldn't see anything inside.
"Through here" I followed him as he step into his room. The room again was just your typical bedroom. I stood taking in the room while Fez walked over to the wardrobe.
"I thought you'd need something to wear " Fez held out one of his tops to me. "I'll leave you to get changed" Fez said as he left his room shutting the door behind him. I took the top that I was wearing off pulling the larger top over my head. After I got Fez's top on I took my jeans off, the shirt it's self was big enough to wear by itself. I folded my clothes and placed them on top of Fez's dresses before walking over and sitting on his bed. This is ridiculous. I feel bad for making Fez sleep on the couch in his own house. Screw this. I stood up walking over to the door pulling it open. Part of me expected to see Fez standing outside but he wasn't. Instead the door opposite Fez's room was cracked open but not enough to see in. I took a step closer to the room.
"Fez" I said quietly standing at the door, part of me wanted to see what was inside but it also wasn't my place.
"Y/n" Fez said coming out shutting the door behind him again.
"What in there?" I questioned. He didn't reply.
"What are you doing? I thought you'd have gone to bed after getting changed"
"I was but I feel guilty making you sleep on the couch" I said looking down.
"It's fine, really" Fez reassured me.
"No it's not. So why don't you just stay in the bed with me" I looked up as Fez scrunched his eyebrows. "We're friends right? So it's fine" I crossed my arms. "And I won't take no as an answer"
"Fine, I'm just going to get changed" I nodded walking back into Fez's room.

Again I say on the edge of the bed before  laying back pulling the blanket over me. I lay looking up at the ceiling as I waited for Fez. After a few more minutes Fez made his way into the room and over to the other side of the bed.
"So what's in the other room?" I asked turning on the bed to look at him. Fez let out a sigh before replying.
"Your not gonna drop this shit are you" I shook my head. "It's my grandmas room. She's sick and I look after her" I smiled faintly at him. "Don't"
"Don't what?" I stared at him.
"Fell pity or any of that shit for me" he looked away from me.
"Seriously? Fez I don't feel pity for you. I think your amazing, your kind, caring." Fez looked back at me. "I'm serious Fez. Your the best person I know and I'd never pity you" I moved closer on the bed to him. The two of us in touching distant. I don't want to be the first one to make the move but if I waited for him to do it, it would never happen.
Without a second thought I closed the gap between us, part of my expected him to pull away but he didn't. I pulled away.
"Sorry" I said looking down.
"No it's okay. I'm glad you did that" I looked up confused.
"You are?" I questioned.
"Yeah I would never have made the move" I laughed.

****
Okay this took a turn I was going one way and it changed direction.
What's your thought?
Request are open
Just message me
X