Chapter 25: Etiquette

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

Jeongguk didn't get even a blink of sleep. He still has work left but he'll continue it in his office. Though he could've completed it if he wasn't busy looking at Taehyung from time to time.

And when he'd look at him, he won't look away. Even if he's sitting far from Taehyung but he can still see him clearly, can see the softness on his face, the pout of his lips. Jeongguk doesn't want to wake him up but he has to because he needs to know how Taehyung's feeling. Jeongguk isn't in any hurry to go to office anyway.

The ravenette walks towards the bed and sits on the edge, feels bad that he's going to disturb the other but he needs to make sure the other is completely fine before he leaves for the office. Jeongguk does what one of the many things he loves doing, pushes back the strand of Taehyung's hair from his forehead and tucks it behind his ear.

Jeongguk then starts stroking behind his ear, thumb tracing his cheekbone now.

"Taehyung." The ravenette utters softly, ruffles his hair a little then rubs his arm soothingly. The model squirms in his sleep, eyes flutter open after that as he blinks away the sleepness. A very little smile makes way on Taehyung's lips as he looks at Jeongguk who's also smiling at him.

"Good morning." Jeongguk says and hand halts on his arm. Taehyung hums, stretches his body a little as he gets comfortable again.

"Morning." Taehyung rasps out in a sleepy voice.

"Slept well?" Jeongguk asks even though he kept looking at Taehyung time to time and the other didn't even wake up once.

"Yeah." Taehyung whispers and he means it. He really did slept well for the first after he'd have that bad dream.

"You sure?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods, smiles afterwards though it doesn't reach his eyes.

"I needed to make sure you're okay before I leave for the office. Had to wake you up, sorry." Jeongguk sheepishly says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"It's okay, I don't want to sleep more." Taehyung says and Jeongguk desperately wants him to let out whatever he wants to say---to trust him enough to share but maybe Jeongguk's asking a little too much.

"Thank you though, for letting me sleep here." Taehyung says gratefully.

"It's okay, it's nothing to say thank you for." Jeongguk utters.

"But I am---I am thankful." Taehyung says immediately, makes Jeongguk a little flustered but be doesn't want to thinks about himself beautiful he knows and he can see---Taehyung looks drained even after having slept for good hours.

"Let's have some breakfast, come on." Jeongguk says then, wants to offer his hand but he thinks the other might be uncomfortable with it.

Jeongguk doesn't know why Taehyung looks as if he'll definitely flinch if he'll touch him though Jeongguk forgets how Taehyung leaned into his touch just earlier when he woke him up.

"You're gonna make breakfast?" Taehyung asks, lips curved into a little smile.

"Surprise surprise." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung chuckles a little. The ravenette leans back when Taehyung gets up to sit.

"I'll go take a shower. Can't just miss this breakfast." Taehyung says and Jeongguk pulls away the comforter from him.

"It's gonna be the best breakfast you'll ever have." Jeongguk says proudly, makes the other chuckle again. Jeongguk feels a little at ease.