Chapter 30

"Joonie? We'll be going upstairs, alright?" Namjoon raises his head to meet Seokjin's eyes and nodded, accepting the quick peck on the cheek the Omega gave him before dragging the other two Omegas upstairs.

"Aren't you lucky to have such an easy Omega." Namjoon's head snapped to Yoongi, narrowing his eyes and baring his teeth. The older Alpha didn't back down, baring his own teeth. "You know that isn't what I meant, stand the fuck down."

"Then what the fuck did you mean, hyung?"

"What I meant is at least your Omega seems whipped as hell for you and you're no better. Jimin would literally stab himself with a knife before he lets me court him." Hoseok snorted, placing his elbow on the armrest and laying his head down on his hand.

"That's because you treat him as he is, an Omega. He already - well, obviously - has traumatic experiences with 'typical' Alphas and you're basically fueling his fire."

"I try with him, he just somehow manages to always bring out the worst in me." Jungkook scoffed, turning his attention away from Hoseok to Yoongi.

"You bring out the worst in yourself, it doesn't change anything. Maybe if you stop trying to be a douchebag and actually let him see the part of you that you've closed off for years now, he'll actually warm up to you. I mean, Taehyung was never hard to get to open up but even Namjoon's Omega gave him a hard time. And look at them now, they're basically married." Namjoon growled and smacked Jungkook in the face, the young Alpha getting up threatening to start a brawl between them.

"Hey, hey, don't fight. You'll scare the Omegas if they hear you." Hoseok pushed Jungkook down on the couch, pushing Namjoon to sit on the opposite side with him.

Yoongi sighed massaged between his eyes, wondering how they managed to stay together for so many years despite being hot-headed Alphas.

"Seokjin-hyung, has he given you your first courting gift?" Seokjin turned to his bed, where Jimin was sprawled like a starfish. Taehyung was sitting in front of his mirror while Seokjin brushed his hair, it calmed the youngest Omega.

"Well, no. I think he's scared to scare me away by doing something so soon after I was rescued. But it also might be because of something else, I'm not a mind reader, you know." He joked which made Taehyung giggle, rolling around to bury his face in Seokjin's lap.

"I wish Hoseok and Jungkookie would court me, but they don't like each other and said I had to choose one of them." The pout on his lips made Seokjin want to laugh but he knew this was probably a touchy subject for the younger.

"Dump Jungkook, he's an Alpha. At least Hoseok is a caring Beta."

"But you don't know Jungkook, Jiminie. He's very kind and an amazing Alpha. Hoseok is amazing too, they both treat me like a Queen." The blush painting his cheeks was so endearing that Seokjin felt bad for him. No one should be going through this, it was hard enough getting in a relationship with one person.

"You'll choose one when the time comes Taehyung. Don't pressure yourself, if they really want you, they'll wait for you." There was a knock on the door and their heads turned to see Hoseok poking his head in.

"Taehyung-ah? Jimin-ah? It's time to go." The Omegas whined, wanting to stay in each other's company a little longer. "It's not like you live miles away, you're right next to each other. Besides, we have work tomorrow after being so caught up the past week." Seokjin flushed, the guilt eating him up. He knew they'd been trying to save him but the mention of everything that they had missed during that time always made him feel guilty even if it wasn't his fault.

"I'll miss you, promise you'll come visit us this time?" Both Omegas gave him puppy eyes, as if he could ever tell them no.

"Of course." He hugged them one last time before they followed the Alphas back to their houses. Namjoon closed the door and sighed. Never again would he invite those two hot-heads without an emergency.

"Are you tired?" He looked at Seokjin, who cupped his cheek and pressed his lips to the other's

"Well, I wouldn't mind going to bed if you come with me." The Omega giggled, allowing the Alpha to wrap his arms around him, caging him.

"Maybe after a shower? Please?" Namjoon smiled and nodded, following Seokjin as the Omega took them to the shower inside his room, turning it on so it gets hot before taking off his clothes.

Namjoon felt his blood boil at the sight of the bruises and scars, but he kept it inside, he wasn't going to ruin today for his Omega. He stepped under the shower with Seokjin, the Omega's back pressed against his chest.

"Joonie?" The Alpha hummed, his face buried in the other's scent gland. "I—I just wanted to tell you that—that even if you don't start courting me anytime soon, well, I already accept you." Namjoon paused, taking in what Seokjin said before turning his around, pressing their wet bodies together.

"Thank you, but I'll make sure I spoil you. Not because I'm courting you, but because you deserve it. You deserve everything in the world." Seokjin blushed, a small smile adorning his lips that Namjoon bent down to kiss. Seokjin didn't pull back as soon as Namjoon had expected, in fact, he looped his arms around Namjoon's neck, pulling him down and deepening the kiss.

Seokjin could feel his slick moving down his thigh as well as Namjoon's erection against his hips.

"Seokjin, maybe we should—"

"Please, I want it." Namjoon started into the older's eyes, reluctant to do anything that might cause Seokjin pain, physically or mentally. "You don't have to mate me yet, I—I just—make me forget him, please."

That snapped the last thread of sanity in Namjoon's brain.