Chapter 24

A/N: Adult themes ahead, please skip this chapter to the ending A/N (I'll explain what happened in a more gentle way) if you are sensitive to real life mental disorders, mentioned suicide, mental and domestic abuse and the mention of themes that could possibly make you uncomfortable. This is also complete and utter fiction, I am not insinuating anything about the amazing members of BTS. I don't want people feeling upset <3

I ran through the house, sweat dousing my forehead. I kept running, until I reached the door of where Namjoon had been held captive. I burst open the door, shrieking as I felt something cold and wet leach itself around my ankle.

I trip and expect to land on the abrasive floor of the cold and harsh room. But my fall is caught on a soft familiar bed.

I shoot up, panicking and confused of my surroundings.

"Hey! It's okay kitten! It's okay!" I felt gentle arms wrap around my middle. I spin around, only to be faced by the god of the underworld.

His face was creased with worry as he still held me close to him.

"Y-Yoongi- Where are we?"

"We are at my house, Y/N. Remember? You wanted to stay over because we came home from the party really late." He grinned and kissed my forehead, I froze.

Why was he being so touchy with me?

"What's wrong beautiful?" He gently laid us back down, draping himself delicately on top of me. My breath caught, my mind trying to figure out why he was being like this. My eyebrows furrowed, trying so hard to think.

Slowly I felt myself slip away.

My mind blanked out, I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Nothing my love, I guess just a bad dream..." I whispered, placing a familiar kiss on his lips. He hummed, continuing the kiss. Creating more of a intense kiss, I followed eager to continue.

But it stopped.

The warmth from his body stopped.

His body fell flat on top of me, a unsettling wet warmth drifting over my stomach. I open my eyes slowly, afraid of the scene in front of me.

His eyes were rolled back into his head. I gasped and shoved him off me, his body flopping lifelessly onto the ground.

Blood poured from his stomach, as a sword skewered him.

I fall to my knees, my sobs breaking my throat. I try wiping the blood off my hands, but it wouldn't come off, I scrubbed my hands erratically against my clothing. My breaths coming in sharp and quick.

I reached for the dead man in front of me, maybe even hoping that if I just... Touched him. He'd wake up and this nightmare.

"He's taken too many souls, Y/N. It's your fault for letting him into your heart..." I knew that voice. A vice like grip fell apon my neck, cutting my cries off, I was pulled harshly against his chest. My nails clawing at his hands trying to get them to unravel themselves.

Namjoon placed his head on my shoulder.

"Forever losing things hm? Pity." His dark voice made my ears ring. A blasting heat hit through my lower back, almost immediately making me lose consciousness.

---

My eyes open lazily, the sun hitting them directly making me groan and turn on my side, the grass soft and green under my body.