It's Okay, It's Love (Chaewon x Reader)

Genre: A pinch of angst and fluff (Listen to Davichi - It's Okay, It's Love while reading)

Y/n's POV

"Let's break up..." I said coldly.

"Please Y/n no... It was a misunderstanding. You know I never meant to do that, right?" Chaewon said.

"Misunderstanding, huh? You didn't even show any signs of disgust and instead of punching or kicking him, you kissed him...passionately. Wow, pretty sure that is a misunderstanding." I said.

"Just go back to Felix. Get out of my sight and also get out of my house." I said and walks away but she grabs my hand.

"But-" Chaewon said but I cut her off. I let go of my hand from hers.

"No, Chaewon. No. I don't wanna hear any more from you. Now, get out of my house and never even step this place again." I said and drag Chaewon outside of the house. I close the door and break down. Why did I even love her in the first place when it's gonna turn out like this...

The next day

"Oh gosh. Morning, Chae-..." Oh right... We broke up yesterday, didn't we? I just sighed deeply and went on to do my old routine. Gosh, how long did I didn't do my routine? Must've been years... I planned to go for a walk today to ease my thoughts about yesterday and try to move on from it. After I opened the door, I see Chaewon lying on the ground.

"Kim Chaewon get up." I said and no reply. Maybe she's sleeping.

"Hey, Kim Chaewon! Get up! You shouldn't be here after last night." I said and there's still no reply. I touched her face and it seems like she's burning up.

Oh gosh, what the hell happened to her? I shake her and there are no signs of her waking up. Now I'm starting to get panic. I carried her to the car and drove to the nearest hospital. It turns out she caught fever last night. Sigh, what have I done?

Timeskip

"Where is Ms. Kim Chaewon's guardian?" The nurse called.

"I'm her guardian." I raise my hand and went to the nurse.

"She only caught a fever and needs rest for a few days. Then she's going to be discharged." The nurse said. Oh, thank goodness she's fine.

"Thank you, nurse." I said and go to Chaewon's bed. I sit beside her holding her hand. A few minutes later, she woke up.

"Where am I? Why is my right hand so warm? Who-..." As soon as she sees me, she smiled.

"It's you, babe." She said.

"Aish, you got me worried you know?" I said.

"Wow, you're worried? Thanks." She said and then caresses my face.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm very sorry. I will never do that again, I promise." She said and I start to tear up.

"I know it's all my fault. It's completely my fault. I'm sorry I hurt you. Sorry for making you cry." She said again and I just cry.

"Promise me, you'll never do that again." I said and pinky promised her.

"I promise I will never do that ever again." She replied. I hug her tightly and then kiss her passionately.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

Just a short story for our radish fairy! See ya guys!