Chapter 42

Damian, Jack and Danny have been arguing for the past 10 minutes while I stood here thinking about it.

Damian, who tried to kill me more than once is my brother. this so so confusing.

What also confuses me is the way that Damian protected me when he found out. he stepped in between me and Jack.

He also looked regretful once Jack said it.

I just don't know what to do so I just stood here while these 3 fight it out.

"She is my sister back off!" Danny stood in front of me when Damian moved closer to me.

"She is my sister too" Damian tried to move past him but Danny wouldn't allow it "you are no brother to her, you tried to kill her for fuck sake!"

Jack was standing there smirking as he watched the two boys fight.

Just before Damian could answer the door burst opened and Matt ran into he room with Harry, Sam and the others.

Sam?

I thought he was dead.

Harry ran over to me and grabbed my face "are you okay?" I nodded my head slowly.

"What have you done?" Jack looked beyond pissed and he could easily murder Matt right now.

"YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING!"

"Guards!" with that a bunch of men came in and that was when the chaos started.

Jack tried to make his way over to me but Harry had grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the door.

"I need to get you out of here" he continued to pull me to the other side of the room where to door was.

"You are not going anywhere" someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from Harry.

"HARRY!" he looked pissed as he made his way over to us as Flynn dragged me away and further to Jack who was fighting Sam.

"Leave her alone!" someone grabbed Flynn from behind and pulled him back which made him let go of me.

I fell down on my shoulder and cried out in pain.

I looked up to see Luke and Flynn fighting. Luke managed to get Flynn onto the ground as he continued to punch him.

Once I stood up a gun shot went of "STOP!" everyone stopped and looked over to Jack who held a gun in the air.

"This is over Jack, just give up" Sam stood back up and wiped the blood away from his face.

"It is not done until she is lying on the ground dead!"

He pointed the gun over to me which caused my breathing to stop. I looked over to Harry who was looking at me with a scared look in his eye.

It was like a slow motion from a movie. some of the guys started to run over to Jack while Harry, Sam, Danny, Matt and Damian started to run over to me.

I screamed when a gun shot was heard.

A/N: remember to comment!

There isn't a lot left in this book maybe a few more chapters. 

remember to check out two of my new stories:

Everything I Didn't Say

and

My Angel