chapter 24 - reunited

Not edited

Julian's POV

5 years later

Yes it's been 5 years, the toughest, hardest 5 years in my life. Though my father has recovered and is helping me taking care of Jordan and Julie, honestly without the help of him I would probably be a mess right now.

"Mummy mummy I want ice-cream"

"Me too"

" Ok ok my babies I'll take you to the ice cream shop yeah?"

"Yeah but we aren't babies anymore" they both said at the same time.

"No matter how old you are you will always be my babies in my eyes... I love you both" and place a kiss on their heads.

So we went to the ice cream shop and as we enter I see a very farmilar large figure but I just couldn't grip it the as the figure turned around our eyes met...

"Julian?" He said as I hold Jordan and Julian tightly. He ran towards me giving me the tightest hug EVER.

"Jason your suffocating me let go" he lets go and picks both Jordan and Julie up.

"My babies I'm sorry for not being by your side, oh how I missed you all so much" his word lingers in my head, it's my fault for not letting him see his kids... He must have suffered a lot.

"Mummy help this man is scaring me, let go let go" both my babies are yelling and screaming while Jason won't let go.

"Jason stop let them go, it's just going to make them dislike you even more... Are you ok my babies?"

"Yes mummy we are, we don't want ice cream anymore can we go home? Away from this man?"

"Ok I'll take all of you home, here hold my hands" they both grab on while Jason puts his hand around my shoulders...

" does that 'all' consists of me?" He looks at me with the puppy eyes, ugh I just cant...

"Jason, not today, they are scared of you and they want to go home, now your yelling me to bring you come while they are in this condition?, That's not going to happen. I will contact you just keep a bit of a distance if you can"

I walk out side with my babies beside me when I get pulled back..

"Give me your address now, I don't trust you, your probably going to leave again aren't you?" He said breathing extremely hard.

"Jason what I say I will do, just go home, if I give you my address your going to come everyday and put pressure on me----"

"I won't i swear!, I just need to know where you are..."

"Ok ok Jason here" I wrote it down and gave him it, I grabbed my children and went right back to the car. Why does he have to turn up now? My life has been completely fine for the past 5 years.

Jason POV

There... Stood right Infront of me, my wife, my wife and children... Oh how I missed them so much... How I want to hug and kiss them and beg them not to leave me again. I give Julian the most tightest hug ever since I haven't done that in 5 fucking years. Oh how I wanted to make love with her everyday and show her how much I loved her.

At least now I have their address I can see them more often and they cant run away anymore. Actually I'm going to see them tomorrow to gets things straight, I don't want any secrets or being avoided by her... Yes that's what I'm going to do.

Next morning I drive to her house where she, my 2 beloved kids, and my father in law lived. I knocked on the door...

"Why are you here? See this is why I don't want you to know where we are, you will just come without welcome----"

"Julian it's not the time, I'm here to sort things out... Please just hear me out... Can I come in?"

She opens the door wider and I enter. I sit down on the couch and he sits opposite me.

"Why did you leave?, Why did you not tell me anything?, Did something happen? You need to tell me, that's what a husband is for, for got sake!"

"I got a text message from an unknown number before the delivery..."

"You what?, Wait so your yelling me you left because of a text message?" Oh how I felt my blood boil in anger, how can see not tell me?

"It says that I need to leave you or else me and my children will die!... Do you want that Jason do you?"

"You could have told me, why did you not tell me? I was always there for you and you decided to cope with that on your own. What if the plan was for you to leave and they killed you on the way?"

"Can you not make it sound worse than it already is?, This is why I'm tell you now so you know the jizz and so you can leave me and my children alone..."

"it's our children, and second of all I'm definitely not leaving you alone after what you just told me! I will protect you under no circumstances!" She stayed quiet whilse thinking, I couldn't read what was running through her head but one things for sure is I'm not going to be leave my family... NEVER EVER!