here comes disaster

San woke up as his alarm bell went off for the fifth time , stretching and yawning, totally not that excited to start his day off so early. For him it's just another day he could yawn at.

It has been 3 years since he moved to another town. His dad was offered a job and like it or not, he's moving too.

Leaving a few things unsettled in his old place , he started up a whole new chapter in his life.

He dragged himself towards the bathroom with nothing but unwilling spirit to start off another semester of high school.

School was not something he always favoured, to add to that, his not so good reputation at school is like a cherry on top to his really bad relationship with this whole school thing.

He was not as bad as it sounds like but if smoking, partying, fighting and sleeping around is the official definition of 'bad' then he was a 'bad' student then.

With all will left in his soul, he took a shower before putting on a faded blue ripped skinny jeans with an oversized black T-shirt . Shortly after that he went downstairs for breakfast. Sweeping up his blond hair with his fingers, San poured himself a glass of orange juice before gulping it fast as he was running late for school. Not bothering to say goodbye as nobody else was home anyway.

As he parked his car after an intense driving , San hurried to the school building to find out about his classes and stuff, not that he was sure he was going to be present in all of them.

Yunho, a tall brown haired guy patted the blonde haired boy in the shoulder trying to catch up with his sudden speed walking.

" yoo, San how is it going? " greeted Yunho

When his existence finally got acknowledged by San. His smile was too bright almost way to bright for San to handle.

"im good fortunately. You good?" San replied

showing off a little bit more energy talking to his best friend.

"im always good bro. Life is good. Life is good. "

Yunho replied back making his besfriend smile a little.

"sure it's good. Not to the point that you need to repeat saying it twice but i got you "

San parted off with Yunho as they have different class. He walked off to his first class as if it's was the worse thing in this world.
Whats more great about today is that the first period is math. Great, thought San.

Little does he knows, his day would get even more interesting in a moment.

Spacing out in his first class of the day, San yawned as his day couldn't get more boring than ever. He texted his friend Mingi which he could say in the same bad boy nature as him to ask about his whereabouts. Yunho was like his good, smart and funny best friend and Mingi is like a ride or die only when partying.

The class was interrupted by a knock, the whole class was now focused on the door. A black haired boy came in smiling.He was wearing an oversized white hoodie paired with black skinny jeans and a pair of white Nike .

"ah you must be wooyoung.come in" spoke the teacher.

Unfaze with the situation, without feeling a tiny bit nervous, Wooyoung make his way to the front of the class. Annd, Still smiling.

"class this is Wooyoung. i guess he is late because he is new. You can introduce yourself now. " spoke the teacher not giving a single glance to the smiling boy.

"hi im wooyoung, i just moved here last week. Nice to meet you" he spoke ever so sweetly almost too sweet for someone who just got into a new school.

As he was told where to sit, someone took his attention and he is not the only one who's puzzled.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK thought San looking at Wooyoung who just found his seat. Wooyoung at the other hand, lost the smile on his face .

"here come disaster im fucked " San cursed under his breath.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter is sooo short excuse me.. Luv yall🐈🐈