🚬

"Nuh uh, you think you can point a gun over me and make me do that, you fucking perv!" Taehyung scowled

Jungkook smirked and pulled the trigger and taehyung screamed

"Fuck fuck! Okay! I'll do whatever you want me to do!" Taehyung said, surrendering

Jungkook smirked

"That's better" jungkook winked

He sat on the couch and waited for taehyung to come to him

"I won't use my mouth, you dirty pervert" taehyung scowled

Why is he even doing this?

Maybe because he wanted to

;)

"Whatever. Make me feel good" jungkook smirked, tapping the gun over his bulge

"Shoot yourself, asshole. This is forced" taehyung said

"It could have been forced if you wouldn't be liking it" jungkook evilly chuckled

And taehyung had no answer to it, because maybe he really was liking it.

He doesn't know but there's something alluring about jungkook which attracts him towards him.

Taehyung sighed as he knelt down, facing the other's hard member

And damn, taehyung looked so hot doing that, the oversized t-shirt slipping down his one shoulder, showing his collarbones which turned him on more, if it possible

"Hurry up, I can't control" jungkook breathed out and pointed his gun towards taehyung's head

And why did taehyung find it hot?

Taehyung removed jeongguk's shorts and boxers, his member springing out, standing tall and proud.

And why did taehyung think he won't be able to fit something THAT BIG in his mouth?

Jungkook tapped the gun over taehyung's chin.

"What's taking you so long, babyboy?" jungkook smirked and taehyung gulped

Taehyung wrapped his long, calloused fingers over the other's big cock making the other take a sharp breath before releasing it in a sigh.

Taehyung started to pump the other's hard, veiny length making him groan.

Jungkook locked gazes with taehyung who was looking at him with innocent eyes while pumping his hand over his dick.

And fuck, he wanted to pound in taehyung so badly.

He closed his eyes shut and started to pant, imagining himself mercilessly thrusting inside taehyung.

But soon his eyes opened wide as he saw what taehyung was doing.

Taehyung had engulfed the other's shaft in his mouth making jungkook moan and gasp at the same time.

"W-what are you_fuck, doing?" jungkook breathed out.

But he didn't receive an answer, instead taehyung picked up his pace and bobbed over jungkook's hard length.

Jungkook threw his head back, sweat dripping off him while imagining taehyung's cute face scrunching up in pain when he fucks him.

And just the thought of it made him cum inside taehyung's mouth, the gun slipping out of his hand and landing beside taehyung on the floor.

Taehyung smirked before removing is mouth off the other's dick and picking up the gun then pointing it towards jungkook who was surprised but couldn't do anything as he was not in the state.

He put his hand up seeing the smirking taehyung, licking his cum off of his mouth and looking so hot.

The cute face in jungkook's mind had faded and the new hot face had scarred in it.

And damn, now he wanted to fuck taehyung more than he ever wished.

Taehyung put his foot over the couch and bent down, taking the gun towards jungkook's chin.

"It's your turn to pay me back"