watch your vibe

It doesn't seemed like reality for San. His childhood friend (or something more complicated than that) just appeared out of nowhere after three years out of existence. He didn't expected the boy that used to own his heart is sitting just a few desk away from him.

Unintentionally , he looked at the figure who still looked so small and probably is shorter than him. His hair was the same as it used to be. His face shows that he was indeed matured up slightly. But his smile. His way of talking. It was like a ride in a time machine reminiscing the memories of how he used to admire it closely. And those lips. So kissable. He did. Once.

On the other hand, Wooyoung was hiding his discomfort as he could obviously notice that none other than Mr. familiar face San is eyeraping him the whole time.He was indeed still shocked of seeing the boy he still couldn't find out what to feel about. San was something that seemed to be permanently put in his heart. Whether he liked it or not, the blonde haired boy kept on messing around with his head. Dejavu. He felt this way before.

"hey, your name is Wooyoung right? "
Wooyoung was brought out of his thoughts.

A good looking brown haired boy smiled as he put out his hand for a handshake. Wooyoung smiled back shaking his hand.

"yeah, what's your name? " the boy looked nice and Wooyoung was in need for friend so badly.

"im Jongho.Nice hoodie." Wooyoung smiled as the boy forced out a compliment.

"haha, yeah i like this a lot. If you wanna borrow this you'll have to be my friend" Wooyoung said jokingly trying to break the ice.

"you're fun. I'll past on borrowing that instead you should join us at lunch" Jongho offered sincerely.

"really? sure. Im freaking starving already. "
They both laughed as they talked in depth about each other and both of their thoughts are really positive about each other. (as friend ofc San is watching biss)

Across the room a pair of EYES are sending daggers watching the boys getting to know each other. No need to guess, it's none other than the famous San. He was feeling some type of way. The feeling he knew he would only feel when Wooyoung is around. And he realized it's even worse when Wooyoung hoe is flirting around( which is not true) .

The bell rang signalling for lunch break, Jongho basically dragged Wooyoung out of the class so excited to show him off. Not before Wooyoung stopped and told him to go ahead. He was contemplating whether it's a good decision to talk to the blondie who has just walked past them.

He caught up with San and stopped him from walking. Showing off his signature pearl white toothy smile, he burried his awkwardness and muttered a word.

"hi Sanie.. " he said while San just stood there.

"watch your vibe little one . There's already few people wanting to rip out your buttholes in the school's restroom. Bottom ass" he then walked away not before giving Wooyoung a cold stare followed up with a grin while scanning him up and down.

A shiver ran up Wooyoung's neck as he still couldn't decide whether he was terrified or turnt on. He made his way to the cafeteria following behind a group of students. Scanning the room, he saw Jongho and his friends.He excitedly went up to them.

"there you are, sit down. " Jongho said so excitedly.

"guys this is Wooyoung, he's new in this school. He's pretty cool" he added introducing Wooyoung to his friends.

"nah he's not cool, he's cute" One of them named Seonghwa added.

"he looks like a little brat" Yeosang said. He was a pretty good looking guy with a pretty scary sense of humor. Wooyoung thought.

They talked about their holidays and Wooyoung fitted in right away as all of them was so nice to him considering it was his first day.

'BOTTOM ASS' that word stucked inside of Wooyoung's head even during the next period. Lost in his thoughts, he smiled to himself.

"Heh, you damn right. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll update two chapters at a time🐈🐈