xli

(check the a/n at the end :))

It was the day.

The day that would officially make or break me.

The day I had been so nervous and scared about.

And technically, it was a whole week of being nervous but, I would only be around for one day.

It was fashion week and my designs were being showcased on the last day. Which was was a huge freaking deal considering the week was ending and my line was last and because of that people would maybe – just maybe – remember it more than say, ones from the first day.

So, was I nearly about to throw up? Yes.

Last month, the opening of my store did really well. And I mean, extraordinarily well. People were coming in non stop and nearly everything was bought. In my whole life, I'd never seen a store sell nearly that quickly. And maybe – just maybe – I was being a teency bit dramatic, but it did do really well.

I didn't believe in over pricing because I know that majority of people wouldn't be able to buy a thousand dollar dress. I also know that what I design relates to the trends of the now and that I'm always going to base my designs off of what people want. And with that, more people will tend to want to buy my designs at cheaper, relatable prices, so, in turn, my stuff sells quicker.

I believe it was a win for everyone.

I remember that day of the grand opening had me feeling exactly how I felt now. Wanting to throw up, pee my pants, and faint all in one. I just want this part of my life to go really well. Every other aspect goes to shit and I just need this one part to not do that. It's really the only thing I have going for me.

Well, not exactly.

Two months ago, Harry showed up to my apartment and we declared our love for one another, blah blah blah and that's when I felt most happy. But, on the flip side of that, the next day he had to go back to London because apparently him and his band were starting the recording process of their next album. And, I didn't really care, because in all honesty, I really needed the time to focus on my own career.

When I was least expecting him to, he came back, surprising me at the opening of my store. He knew how big of a deal it was to me and he wouldn't miss it for the world. Let me say, when I wasn't again the happiest I'd ever been.

After the success that day, he took me out to dinner. I whipped out that special dress I laid my eyes on about two months before. The white bodycon with red flowers on it, a scoop neck for cleavage, and my whole back out – yeah that dress. I remember being so stunned when I saw it on just a hanger, now picture Harry seeing it on me.

His eyes widened to sizes of dinner plates, and his mouth dropped open while his hand clutched his chest as if he was having a heart attack.

"Princess, you really love torturing me, huh?"

What can I say, it's a fun hobby.

So, as our first technical date, it went pretty. . . well, it went pretty bad. Our reservation apparently was never booked, our Uber driver nearly got us killed, it started to rain whilst we waited outside to get into another restaurant, my heel broke, oh, and I got my period. It was two days early. No big deal. Wasn't like I was wearing a white dress or anything. Or not like I was wearing my favorite dress or anything. Or not like I managed to bleed a little through my dress and had to deal with Harry telling me about it.

Really, no big deal.

However, it also went really good simply for the fact that it was our official first date and it certainly was one we'd never forget.